Contact us

Summer lounge/chill out/relaxing tracks

alca

Guys I need your help. I am looking for relaxing SUMMER songs. Songs that as soon as they start playing you bring to mind summer cool/hot nights, walks at the beach etc.

Eg Andain - You Once Told Me
Eg Sebastian - Sleeping Satellite

I repeat, relaxing summer songs and not instrumentals! Anyone? :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I don't know if I can offer you exactly what you're looking for. I can recommend you quite a few surfy songs though.

Mac Demarco is currently making my summer. His stuff is very relaxed but incredibly catchy and summery.

Jo Hamilton's music is very relaxed (although she does let rip sometimes). She has a soothing voice and the songs are just beautiful for closing your eyes and chilling to. The studio version of the song below has one of the most orgasmic musical transitions ever with headphones on.

Luluc have some achingly beautiful folk songs. Incredibly subtle in their delivery but they really hit the spot. Their new album releases in a couple of weeks and i'm sure it'll be a massive part of my summer and the rest of the year.

Kurt Vile's reverb heavy stuff is the easiest thing in the world for me to listen to. A real lazy summers day pick. He's my fave xheat

I've probably just given you nothing like you wanted:lol:

LalehForWD

Putting emphasis on relaxed although this gives me an autumn feeling. Great British soul by Daley.

Daley ft. Marsha Ambrosius - Alone Together (from Alone Together EP 2012)

Top Bottom