Contact us

Sub-forum in the language threads forum

Israeliboy

Hello dear admins!
Can you please open a sub-forum in the language threads for the ones who need any help in any language?
Then, users can ask questions, study new words, help to translate some sentences and users who know the language can "teach" the other users who want to study it!

I think it's a great idea:idea:. For example, I study French and I have a lot of questions and there are many French speakers here that can help me, and it is not fair to ask questions in the French topic (when it used for people who speak the language and not for asking questions).

;)Think about it dear admins :)

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
^ You can open a thread and I'll make it a sticky thread so it can appear always on top.

Israeliboy

^ You can open a thread and I'll make it a sticky thread so it can appear always on top.

Yes, but there are several languages and it'll be confuising. That's my opinion :)
We can open sub-forum with the main languages ... like French,Spanish,Russian,English,German etc.

Milos-BC

^^ I think we can use the actual topics in the language threads for the questions you named, and you can open one general topic about it, like AlekS said.

Israeliboy

^^ I think we can use the actual topics in the language threads for the questions you named, and you can open one general topic about it, like AlekS said.

I don't think so, but if you both say so. So I won't discuss about it. It was an idea anyway, I think it's the best thing to do. Asking English questions while people write in French looks strange. But that's your decision :)

Top Bottom