Denmark
France
Finland
Latvia
Scania
Svealand

Uto

Veteran
Some current members don't have their names in bold in all sheets : me, Uto, SwedishFailurez, Ringdalen, Dutchball, JChan
I'll take it. Much rather be bold than italic.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
for Calvin South America is the last missing puzzle bit
I have an Uruguay run which I have had planned FOREVER. I vow to do it on my next vacation out of the US.

cegs5

@whiteshoes Thank you Flo for such an amazing job with the stats.
I shall remain on the bottom of every ranking, even after my shocking one-off win.

btw just to be accurate, by 146 I had 133 participations, for some reason you have blanked me in the 142 edition (DNQ 19th in SF with 42 points)

ShoeFlo

@whiteshoes Thank you Flo for such an amazing job with the stats.
I shall remain on the bottom of every ranking, even after my shocking one-off win.

btw just to be accurate, by 146 I had 133 participations, for some reason you have blanked me in the 142 edition (DNQ 19th in SF with 42 points)

Thanks a lot!
In the 142 part of database your name is written as "cegs 5" (with the space between name and number). I am pretty sure that's why I didnt take notice. ;)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
50% or more

:lv: 93%
:svea: 84%
::texs 73%
:gr: 72%
:cy: 67%
:kant: 64%
:ca: 59%

:lv: 95%
:svea: 92%
:fi: 82%
:lond: 81%
:gr: 78% :ar: @cegs5 sweetie, we make an extremely bipolar duo when it comes to our taste compatibility. :mrgreen:
NORTHWEST ITALY 75%
::texs 68%
::iq 63%
:uk: 61%
:cy: :en: 54%

@whiteshoes Florian, from all the statistics that have been made so far, this one is simply the most A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! xbow

Congrats on making such an awesome work and thank you very much for this herculean task. 🤩

Last edited:

ShoeFlo

::nwit (that flag xheart) stats of 147:

:lv: 78%
:svea: 77%
:no: :gr: 75%
:en: 70%
:fi: 69%
::texs 68%
:lond: 67%
:ar: 65%
:de: 59%
::iq :ca: 54%

Now this is an application for returning to Pot F xheat

---------

In other news, I've updated the Statistics document. Moreover, I've added the Users medal table. And for some rankings I've added the option to hide the users who are not active anymore so that you can alternatively look at the ranking with only the current roster included. In order to hide users you have to click on the minus symbols on the left and on the plus symbol to show them again when they are hidden. For giving you this option I had to make the whole document editable for you so pls don't abuse your power by changing some stats. I will notice that

As much as fun and addicting it is to create statistics pls don't expect me to be able to update after every single edition but I do my best :LOL:

Edit: Instead of creating the Pot similarity tables for individual editions I decided to count them up from now on to get more representative stats in the course of time... so it shows the Pot similarities from 146+147 now

Top Bottom