France
Finland
Latvia
Scania
Svealand

ShoeFlo

I'd like to announce I've just finished Statistics update! xcheer

CLICK HERE

For the sake of convenience I put together all rankings in a single document on seperate sheets you can comfortably choose between.

The centerpiece of the statistics is for sure the Full Average Ranking whose update took me a couple of weeks as it has been updated the last time after WV 63. For explanation: it's a ranking that calculates the user's average ranking user of all editions from WV1 to WV146. So basically the "On Track" ranking including all editions. There will be tons of small mistakes, please forgive me, parts of it I did at work while making phone calls... but all in all it should be accurate enough to pass as meaningful and informative

I added a few more statistics. Beside the Qualification percentage ranking there is also a Top 10 and a Top 3 percentage ranking. There are also some Pot related statistics that might attract the attention of some of you.

In all rankings I included those users who have taken part at least 10 times in general and at least once in the last 50 editions. I can't include every single juror that has ever taken part, srsly, you have probably no idea how many people have played Worldvision before if only for one or two editions.

I didn't add the classical users medal table to the document yet, but this won't be a big deal.

One thing that interested me (even though I didnt include it in the document) is how inter-continental the WV community is. I wanted to find a user who has already played for countries/regions of every single continent (bar Antarctica obviously) but I didn't succeed. But there are three active users who played for five continents so far. This is Mike, Charly and Calvin. Mike has never been to Africa yet, Charly hasn't been to Oceania and for Calvin South America is the last missing puzzle bit... maybe when one of you guys run out of ideas, you might remember this post and know where to go to become the Columbus of Worldvision ;)

If you've got more ideas for statistics, feel free to let me know.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ooo this is great, I love to see all these fun little statistics and pieces of information about the contest, thanks for putting it all together. In fact it might come in use for me with my 100 editions milestone coming up very shortly, as I've been putting together some of my stats. What I see in this is that Yaros records is going to remain unbroken for the most part, that is clear although it will be fun to see this again in the future and see how much it changes. New eras, new people and such, like Pot Fs monoply and longterm dominance on pot similarity has been officially toppled by Pot B. This is super awesome, thanks for making it.

Uto

Veteran
I'd like to announce I've just finished Statistics update! xcheer

CLICK HERE
Appreciate the work. Stats of course are data divorced from the narrative, but then they create their own narrative. For instance in this case the story of how Ashley is a massive scorewhore, so when we tells me he doesn't appreciate me calling him that I can always point to this.

Uto

Veteran
New eras, new people and such, like Pot Fs monoply and longterm dominance on pot similarity has been officially toppled by Pot B. This is super awesome, thanks for making it.
It hasn't, the sim data is from a single edition which isn't enough to clear a single sigma.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
@Gera11 being the sole member who has participated in every edition xheat ELITE

Thank you a lot for this work @whiteshoes ! It must have taken a lot of time.

Some current members don't have their names in bold in all sheets : me, Uto, SwedishFailurez, Ringdalen, Dutchball, JChan

Top Bottom