Finland
Latvia
Scania
Svealand

Last edited by a moderator:

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Eulaliya @Lupus please check the first post.
As the responsible Moderator of this I am sorry that Statistics thread is forgotten, thankfully I did an update in 139 so current pots are not as outdated as they could be. The thing is that I am very busy right now and literally one step away from graduating from the university which is on June 17. Most members of pot N will receive their new pots next time when I have created the missing similarity tables as well. Thank you for your patience!

Evangeline

Does anyone have the post in which the process of calculating similarities/pots is explained? The link doesn't work anymore and nothing shows up in the search bar.

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone have the post in which the process of calculating similarities/pots is explained? The link doesn't work anymore and nothing shows up in the search bar.
Yes, thank you for pointing out, I will replace the link in question with this I posted in 2020: here
I hope it answers your questions, if there is anything else you would like to clarify, let me know.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Just finished updating the archive of results spreadsheets (linked in the pinned post); it should now have everything from WV60–WV140!

Apologies for leaving it so long... I thought I'd last updated it like two months ago, not half a year ago. How time flies... :oops:
If you want I can send you the scoreboards from WV58 since I hosted that, they’re still available on my score wiz account :mrgreen:

ShoeFlo

If you want I can send you the scoreboards from WV58 since I hosted that, they’re still available on my score wiz account :mrgreen:
Off topic, but I think @RainyWoods would be happy if you send them to him, because he's trying to keep track of his Most voted users in WV finals but he is missing some of his votings in the early editions, WV58 being on of them.

Top Bottom