Contact us

Spotify

DaFlo

Banned
I did one of these (my parents and I share an account, and they use Spotify more frequently, so I won't share b/c no one here cares about their tastes), and it taught me that the listed songs might be your #1 + then a sample of your top 100. The same could go for the artists, hence the lack of Время и стекло on your chart.

Yeah could be, but anyway it's random so what's the point then haha They even put a song I listened 100+ times this year in the "songs you missed" playlist.

Last.fm year end charts will be a slay tho

Ringdalen

[MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] I wanna know if your minutes of music is over 100.000? :lol:

Over 150.000 minutes actually :lol:

esc87fan

I really didn't listen to a lot this year (I have a Spotify Premium account, $10 a month doesn't really bother me at all), but here's my wrap-up for 2017:

spotify-2017-wrapped.png

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Didn't listen much to Spotify. It's not released yet in Romania, but I got a way around using a VPN. I basically listened to only popular playlists from first page (some of the only that actually worked) xrofl2

qvOjFg1.png

daniels1000

oYntMnN.png

Compositional Ambient xheat What an amazing word they came up with, wonderfully describes my favorite genre of this year (or one of them). The other genres in Top 5 are, surprise, surprise, the same ones [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] got

According to Spotify, Flugufrelsarinn was my favorite Sigur Rós song of this year. Wut :lol: Somehow I feel like they give the advantage to the songs that you spammed a lot in a short period of time xthink

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
According to my last.fm, I've apparently scrobbled 6,109 songs so far in 2017, and considering most songs I listen to tend to be at least 4-7 minutes on average, that would roughly translate to between 30,000-35,000 minutes (or possibly more considering the amount of 7-10 minute songs I have). So since this Spotify 2017 wrapped thing only shows 6,187 minutes, it means I only use Spotify for about 20% of my total last.fm scrobbles, with the remainder coming from Winamp and mp3s I actually have on my computer.

18zz12.jpg

DaFlo

Banned
aGzq948.png

I listened 119 hours of pop artist Kanye West xheat
Songs are inaccurate once again, apart from first two.
Artists are fine, only missing queen Lali. Wrong order though.

Waiting for last.fm listening report tbh
mWKPCRx.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
aoklYNT.png

hmmm. Well I got spotify at the height of my Challe Salle spamming, so I guess it's logical he is 1. Although i'm
fairly sure he isn't in reality. I listen to a lot of artists and music outside of spotify, although I try to use it more.

Some hot facts though:
- First song listened to was Felis Los 4 by Maluma
-Oldest song listened to Keti Garby - Apologisou. (1997) (had to go listen to this, and sounds
like an anna entry if she had Greece).
- top genres Pop, Latin, Dance/Electronic & Hip Hop
- Aquarius was the star sign I listened too most.

My top 2018 songs playlist apparently

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
^Amazing photo there, I see he used my WV82 promo banner for Spotify xbow

Maja Šuput number 1 also by default because of the picture. xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
VIGMTYF.png

zh2x8BG.png

vem4ObK.jpg

ID15meN.png

Not enough Sadistik to be honest. I'm kind of disappointed. This year I almost exclusively used Spotify, mainly I think because the headphone jack on my laptop got busted. I've been using my ipad for music listening now and Spotify is more convenient there. My lastfm page has become ruined though with awful "Remastered Version" everywhere and incorrect artist names.

Anyway, it's interesting looking at these wrap ups, even though my top songs is incorrect. Anastacia is not there. Left Outside Alone is my most played track of the year and I listened to it pretty much only through Spotify. A shame there's no top albums to look at as well.

ShoeFlo

z6vINgD.jpg

Mmh, once again, thanks for nothing spotify.

Sigur Ros on 1st position is spot-on, Olafur Arnalds is also rightly in Top 5.. Tiersen is only 8th and Richter only 9th in my last.fm rankings of 2018. I can turn a blind eye to this mistake since they are indeed close to my top 5 BUT Susanne Sundfor, as much as I like her, shouldnt be anywhere close to my top 5. She is 19th on last.fm... How come those differences? I want Axel Flovent to get mentioned here...

My most listened song of 2018 must be my latest WV song "Backwords" which isnt even listed here. Mary, All The Pretty Girls and Lemon Tree are rightly there according to last.fm. November would be 11th and Mountaineers 28th. But the latter one was one of the best WV songs of this year, so I dont mind too much. Nevertheless it is wrong.

"Indie" by the way is such a pseudo genre... nobody can grasp the meaning or what it is supposed to sound like. I think Spotify calls all alternative music just "Indie". Other favorite genres are Pop, Rock and Classical

Interesting is only the fact my most listened zodiac sign is Sagittarius. It is the zodiac sign of artists like Ludovico Einaudi and Rita Ora, amongst others. And it is also mine :D maybe I feel connected to my zodiac mates lol

daniels1000

cuPmem6.png

Top 5 is pretty much spot-on in my case, except that Axel Flóvent is my 1st place in my last.fm ranking, while Talos is 2nd.

I have no idea what happened to them this year with genres. Last year they did amazingly with that (such as coming up with words like 'compositional ambient'). This year apparently my top genres are Indie, Pop, Rock and Classical. They are way too broad for me. Perhaps ambient indie, neo-pop/atmospheric pop, post-rock and neo-classical? Yes, thank you very much.

Top Bottom