Contact us

Spokespersons

^^ Our commentator said ''She said wrong Azerjaiban'' but surely this was the best joke of the night :D

Kryptonite

Our commentator thought that Sarah made a mistake. He said: "She has a Maja Keuc syndrome." (because Maja has problems with pronouncing Azerbaijan as well).

She was definitely the funniest spokeperson of Eurovision 2012, but I really loved Anke as well. She was really brave. :)

Oh, and I really, really, really didn't like our spokeperson. I hope that Klemen returns in 2013 (or Peter, but I really doubt that).

CPV4931

I really enjoyed Mr.Lordi yesterday :-)

The people who didn't watch Melodifestivalen final (especially our turkish commentator :D ) didn't get the joke that Sarah Dawn Finer did last night :D

Azerjaiban :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I am stillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

but let me ask something what happened to Anke ? Whats wrong with saying ''europe is watching you'' ? :S I still don't get it :D but still GO SARAH DAWN FINER :D

Stella

When Anke said "Azerbaijan, Europe is watching you" my Friends and I were shocked :D

me too:shock:
[video=youtube;Bzkg9VGPN4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Bzkg9VGPN4Y[/video]

loved the Lordi moment
tumblr_m4nkv0T4eY1qdzs63o1_500.gif

"8 points goes to the hottest chicks in the competion-Russia!":lol:

The Sweden girl was :lol: I'm sure she meant it...and the Aldi comment was bad,the outfits were great...many bitchy comments,not very nice for Azerbaijan :rolleyes:

^^ Again I am asking why you were shocked with Anke ?

I was shocked when slovene guy said Anke-Danke last year :D :D

seb89

and the Aldi comment was bad,the outfits were great...many bitchy comments,not very nice for Azerbaijan :rolleyes:

I agree, the outfits were great! He didn't mean to be rude though, but to be funny. Otherwise he wouldn't said "cutie pies" as well ;).

GermanBango

^^ Again I am asking why you were shocked with Anke ?

I was shocked when slovene guy said Anke-Danke last year :D :D

Because it was a punch right in the face of the Azeri-Government :D
Maybe we have to pay a fine for that?! But Hey! That's life!

eerik

Again I am asking why you were shocked with Anke ?

She said: "It is good to be able to vote. And it is good to have a choice. Good luck on your journey, Azerbaijan. Europe is watching you."

It was a clear reference to political corruption and human rights issues of Azerbaijan.

Waoowww now I got it :D also Loreen told something like that too..

Gizur

Well done, Anke!

Here is Sarah Dawn Finer (or "Lynda Woodruff") presenting the Swedish votes.

alca

Lynda Woodruff FTW!!!!!! :lol: Totally the best moment of last night's voting!!!!!!!! Sarah Dawn Finer! xcheer

Dessi

The return of Lynda Woodruff! :lol:

Here she is again (Melodifestivalen).

FallenAngelII

What did Danny say after loosing ?
What I can remember off the top of my head:
* "How can less be more?!"
* "My entry was one of the best entries this contest has ever seen!"
* "Loreen's 'Euphoria' will stand a much smaller chance at winning than my song would have!"
* Interviewer: "Tell me, what do you think you've missed out by not winning?" Danny: "What Europe has missed out is the chance to see a spectacular show!"
* "I have fucking nothing to celebrate."
* "2nd place is nothing."
* Before the contest: "Getting 2nd place again would equal failure."

Since when is something that has happened one time a tradition?
I thought Saade came in 2nd in 2010, but he came in 3rd. So, yeah, not a tradition. Still, I'd have loved to see his embittered attempt at not looking like a total prat.

Edit: Copy/Paste job from a compilation I made the day after he showed his true colors:
Anyway, to those who supported Danny and who thought he was a good guy, allow me burst your bubble (I've translated everything for the non-Swedes - all highlighting, through bold, is mine):

"You made a mistake, Sweden"
Choice quote: "I held the greatest [performance] that's ever been held in Sweden."
Excerpts: Directly following the revelation of the results, Danny Saucedo, 26, storms out of the proceeding live airing in Globen.
He had just barely lost at the finish line.
He did not return until 20 minutes later, changed (clothes-wise) and extremely disappointed by his first runner up position.
- I had no desire to sit here and watch Loreen's number again, I just wanted to get back to my loge and gather the gang. I just wanted to get out, he says exhausted.

Danny pulls no punches when it comes to his conviction that his number would've done better at Eurovision.
- [My number] would've [done] better than Loreen['s], you just have to look at my performance, and you'll be able to see it. Sweden failed to send the number with the superior odds to Europe. (This was really awkwardly phrased)

- I am super disappointed. I wanted to win, I wanted to go to Baku. I knew that it would be between me and Loren. I feel completely empty, I feel nothing. Maybe more emotions will come at a later time.
Danny has his own theories why the Swedish people chose Loeren.
- She isn't the obvious choice, I think Sweden wanted something new. I was the obvious [choice], so commercial. I have blinking lights, oh, how childish. "Let's choose something serious instead". I think that's how the Swedish people thought. But I hope she and Sweden will do well.
His self-confidence appears to be intact, despite the disappointment.
- I'm miffed that my number didn't make it to Europe. I did not go into this to get 2nd place. I held the greatest [performance] that's ever been held in Sweden. I know what I've accomplished.

- I love this, but you guys probably won't see me here [at Melodifestivalen] for a while ...

While the other finalists arrived at Annexet in the Globen compound, Danny was on his awy to his girlfriend Janne Gränesjös' apartment on Södermalm in Stockholm.
- That place holds nothing for me. I'm going home to hang with the family, drink whiskey and mope some more. I have nothing to celebrate.

"Danny leaves the Green Room in a rage"
Choice quote: "[2nd place] sucks."
Excerpts:

The video:
Interviewer: What? 2nd place? That's not bad.
Danny: Yes it does, it sucks.
Interviewer: It sucks?
Danny: Yeaaaah.
Interviewer: Why do you think it sucks?
Danny: Because I wanted to win, I didn't want to come in 2nd place. I did the 2nd place thing last year. What... (shakes head)?
Interviewer: But, if, what is it that you'll miss out on now, do you think, by not winning?
Danny: What, what, what, what Sweden will miss out on is sending a number that looks and sounds rad to Europe, ehh... something which I think stands a better chance than "Euphoria" in Europe. But that, that's what I think. Ehh... my goal has always been to have a number which will represent our nation. That's why I've set my goals so high. I wanted it to look rad, awesome, something which hasn't been done on Swedish television before and I got it confirmed. Great reviews; "good", "awesome", "Grammy-candidate", "Grammy's", "Justin Timberlake", wah, wah, wah, what, really good, fun. But I wanted to make it further, I wanted to go to Baku and exhibit my great number, but I didn't get to.
[Then I lost interest, because it'd probably just be more of his whining and boasting]

- I just wanted to get out. I didn't feel like remaining there. I'm so disappointed that I don't even want to remain here. My gang knew that I'd be shattered, he says when he returns after 30 minutes..

- I'm so extremely disappointed and pissed. I'm not at all content with coming in second. My number is an Eurovision number.

- You just feel so powerless. People liked Loreen's number more. But I'll quote Yngwie Malmsteen: "How can less be more"?

Do you think that you shouted too loudly about how you wanted to win?
- I really hope it didn't affect Sweden because if so, then they're a bunch of pussies. [note: The words "bunch of pussies" were originally spoken by Danny in English]

- What the f*** should I party for? There's nothing to celebrate. Nothing.

What a whiny, entitled, spoiled, bratty douchebag. He didn't get what he wanted, so he trashtalks everyone. Us, the Swedes, Loreen and her number and at the same time, he boasts about how great he is, how great his number is and yaddi yaddi yadda. Why am I even surprised? He'd whined in the newspapers prior to the final about how it would be a letdown to come in second again. You know, I didn't really mind him as a person before, but he's finally shown us his true face.

There's another video interview on Aftonbladet floating around where he whines about his 2nd place. When the interviewer asks him whether he wants to do a quick rendition of Loreen's winning entry, a tradition of sorts, he declines with a "No" and a strange waving off motion.

Not only is he a mediocre artist, he's a douchebag who should be scorned.

"How can less be more"? Because she does everything better than you, you douchebag. And why would "more" automatically be better? You think that just because you pump a whole lot of money into your spacesuits, ridiculous dance routine and hackneyed dubstep bridge, your number is automatically better than Loreen's?

He's acting like not only did he deserve to win, he was entitled to it. He's also acting as if it's not only he that lost out, but Sweden as well, whining about how Sweden will miss out on him and his fantastic number, how he's been likened to Justin Timberlake (by whom?!) and how his number would've done better in Europe. I guess that's why the international juries favoured Loreen over you, you fucktard.

Sim

.and the Aldi comment was bad,the outfits were great...many bitchy comments,not very nice for Azerbaijan :rolleyes:

well in the preview one of the guests, asked him to name "Aldi" during the points
and also on Twitter a lot of people were saying it to him;)
It wasn't meant rude, just funny

and I really liked Peter as a commentator:D

rajo

LOL, I always thought Danny Saucedo is a stereotype for Swedes: blonde, tall, handsome, sniffy.....

But it seems like he is not very POPULAR :twisted:

DoctorX

I miss all the legendary spokepersons from Albania, Turkey, Slovenia and Greece

Top Bottom