Contact us

Spokespersons

Quent91

Actually, if Leon from Albania wasn't presenting the votes this year, it's because he was in the green room with the team.

rajo

I wonder if the hosts actually understood English.... they didn't chat with the spokespersons at all unlike in the previous contests....

evilperson

I wonder if the hosts actually understood English.... they didn't chat with the spokespersons at all unlike in the previous contests....

I think the hosts are actually advised not to engage with the spokespersons in order to keep things moving as quick as possible.

Anke and Nadia both did the same thing the two years before.

rajo

Their English was so bad, that I am not sure they fully understood what the spokespersons have been saying.

Same for the Azerbaijani singers in Eurovision, who sound really weird.... Did Sabina really know what she was singing about? Or Safura? I doubt that.

Nadia actually engaged a little, catching "terrific flowers from Latvia" or "answering the awkward Albanian guy how fine she is".
Same for Anke.

Leyla and Eldar interacted not at all, looking like puppets.

Den

I liked Urgant in 2009, I think he really enjoyed the event
In 2008 and 2012 the hosts were... wooden a little bit...or maybe even not a little...)

AdelAdel

I noticed that too, they stayed quiet almost all the time, not even a simple "thank you" after a spokeperson said "congratulations for the wonderful show".

evilperson

Their English was so bad, that I am not sure they fully understood what the spokespersons have been saying.

Same for the Azerbaijani singers in Eurovision, who sound really weird.... Did Sabina really know what she was singing about? Or Safura? I doubt that.

Nadia actually engaged a little, catching "terrific flowers from Latvia" or "answering the awkward Albanian guy how fine she is".
Same for Anke.

Leyla and Eldar interacted not at all, looking like puppets.

Well this year's hosts have been the worst since Russia's semi disaster but they still did ok.

Nargiz was the best of the three imo. I think they should've put her in charge of the voting rather than sending her off into to the green room.

randajad

Veteran
Did not know where to write this, but :lol: Since, ESC youtube channel have uploaded 2012 final, I skipped my way through the show, and I decided it was kinda boring and not the performances or the opening/interval acts itself, but rather the audience. So passive and uninterested, just cheering for Azerbaijan and Turkey, so annoying to watch.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Did not know where to write this, but :lol: Since, ESC youtube channel have uploaded 2012 final, I skipped my way through the show, and I decided it was kinda boring and not the performances or the opening/interval acts itself, but rather the audience. So passive and uninterested, just cheering for Azerbaijan and Turkey, so annoying to watch.

It's a shame such a strong year music wise got wasted on a such a terrible audience.

Top Bottom