Contact us

Spokespersons 2011

ParadiseES

I dunno if this was post before, but the new spokenperson for :es: will be Elena Sánchez

jelou dusseldorf, Espein callinG! omg... she is so pretty, but is it that difficult to get someone who can speak english (or at least something to similar) for the spokeperson???

BTW I was so angry when I didn't see Alexis and Melten that I wanted to turn off the broadcast to boycott the contest. Both were announcing the votes since the very first time I watched this and I can't imagine ESC without them. BRING THEM BACK!!! :evil:

Sabiondo

jelou dusseldorf, Espein callinG! omg... she is so pretty, but is it that difficult to get someone who can speak english (or at least something to similar) for the spokeperson???

Hahahaha mayber TVE must do an casting to find someone with experience in English when gave our points :lol:

ParadiseES

^ Well, Ainhoa Arbizu (2005, 2007, 2008 and 2010) was quite acceptable if you ask me, but she turned from presenting the motorcycling stuff in TVE to a magazine and sport information in a private channel, so.....
Anne Igartibutu (2002, 2003 and 2004) was not perfect either (Good night Europe! :lol:), but heeey she's nice! :mrgreen:

I will apply for the spokeperson! :cool:

Sabiondo

^ Well, Ainhoa Arbizu (2005, 2007, 2008 and 2010) was quite acceptable if you ask me, but she turned from presenting the motorcycling stuff in TVE to a magazine and sport information in a private channel, so.....
Anne Igartibutu (2002, 2003 and 2004) was not perfect either (Good night Europe! :lol:), but heeey she's nice! :mrgreen:

I will apply for the spokeperson! :cool:

xbbxgoodxjump

nikolay_BG

Banned
I agree! I want Meltem, Alexis and Leon (from Albania) back. They are like a little tradition in ESC itself.

I also miss the one guy from Slovenia with the jokes. He totally rocked the voting.

I WANT MELTEM, ALEXIS AND LEON BACK IN ESC!

Top Bottom