Contact us

Spokespersons 2011

Joyride

^ he made me smile very much :)

Yeah, he was lovely! :-)

Ina Müller, German spokesperson, was also head of the German jury / one of the five jury members. Don't understand why, but okay... it has been theri choice and that's it.

Last edited:

Grinch

Nope, he's still alive and well. He's one of the jury members in "Dancing with the stars" in Greece.

Send Alexis again! :evil:

aletem

Nope, he's still alive and well. He's one of the jury members in "Dancing with the stars" in Greece.
Is he good at that, or is he a grumpy judge?? :mrgreen:

alca

Yes I want Alexis too! He's great! And he always says "hello" in every language with a quite good accent! hehe

joanalucas

Of course the best spokesperson this year was the Swedish one! Everyone was crazy when Danny appears! I think that our portuguese commentator was in love with him :D

Stella

-the same "what an amazing show"
-3:24 -lead singer from Denmark-I want to f**k you :lol:
-06:05 everyone boosed because Cyprus did some neighbour voting
-11:47-B&H.-what happened with Greece
-Dima was ok,Ruslana was funny (seemed a little bit high :lol: ),great to see 2010 Finish singer announcing the votes in esc,beautiful Armenia girl,funny girl with a crown made of flowers :lol: from Iceland,great dress from Slovekian girl,also a beauty

-at 1:28 Oslo,we have 8 points f**k Germany :lol:= Also,we have 8 points for Germany :lol:
-Polish girl looks like Soraya :)
-Danny-I love you xheart -nice T-shirt ;)
-Safura-now that's a drama :lol: she looks Carmen from the opera :lol: hello hello :)..She looks older and weird,she should've been natural,she's more beautiful like that...And I'm thinking the other were dressed in many colours,but from Az. I saw just red :lol: And omg,no fireworks this year? I missed them :) Also boose at giving 12 p.for Ukraine..Glad to see Safura this year presenting votes,maybe Aysel to be host in 2012? ;)
-10:09-Slovenian guy-omg :lol:
-Turkeyyyyy-where is my Meltem????!?!?!
-1:24-Swiss girl has a blue dress-1:27 it' mauve
-Sopho from Georgia-xheart
-06:26-Where is Stephan? *Anke looking under the table :lol: * also booed at its 12 p.
-Irish guy with that fake Jedward hair-so funny :)
-Geta Burlacu :)
-Aisha is very sweet :)

r3gg13

Me and Isabella had a discussion about the Polish girl looking like Soraya too! She looks soooooo much like her!

I enjoyed :sl:, :lv:, :ro: the most (the Romanian lady was so gorgeous!!!)

Stella

Me and Isabella had a discussion about the Polish girl looking like Soraya too! She looks soooooo much like her!

I enjoyed :sl:, :lv:, :ro: the most (the Romanian lady was so gorgeous!!!)
great taste...I also noticed these...well,plus Safura....impossible to forget here-she was outstanding :)
and yes,Malvina is a goddess :)
international1_diva.jpg

malvina-cervenschi.jpg

Malvina-Cervenschi.jpg

MalvinaCervenschi.jpg

Top Bottom