Contact us

Spokespersons 2011

94ayd

I doubt Bulgaria will repeat a spokesperson. BNT seems to like giving the chance to different people to do it, which I find great. ;)

A.B.

I would like to see Ruslana announcing the points from :ua: Ukraine. She is the only Ukrainian Eurovision winner and she surely deserves it.
IMG_1357-1_1s.jpg

AlekS

Veteran
^ I certainly don't mind. She will release the new single tomorrow, btw :mrgreen:

+ she was in the NF jury this year. Who knows.

For :ru:: I hope again Yana Churikova or Oxana Fedorova (2008 & 2010), Irina Antonenko, Vera Brezhneva, Sergey Lazarev or some hot Russian artist who speak verry well the English

&

4 :ua: I want Irina Zhuraskaya again or Anna Polavskaya, Anni Lorak or some blond girl as well :oops::oops:
I would like to see Vera Brezhneva to speak for her motherland first ))), I think it's a nice idea but she won't agree to be "just" a spokesperson. She's too popular currently.

It won't be Ani Lorak because she's pregnant and she will give a birth to her baby in May, hmmm ... that can be the best spokesperson though - with a lil' baby :cool:, I hope he won't pee on our results :lol:

Sabiondo

I would like to see Vera Brezhneva to speak for her motherland first ))), I think it's a nice idea but she won't agree to be "just" a spokesperson. She's too popular currently.

It won't be Ani Lorak because she's pregnant and she will give a birth to her baby in May, hmmm ... that can be the best spokesperson though - with a lil' baby :cool:, I hope he won't pee on our results :lol:

perhaps you are the agent of Vera to say that :lol::lol:.. Why not..?? i dobu't that she will refused to be the spokesperson, cause his face will be focus throughout arround the world when she gives the Russian votes, as the Ukrainian TV will pay less for that :lol:;) Simply by That.. But my prediction is that some well know Russian Beauty Queen as Oxana will be the Russian Spokesperson :)

Ughh too bad that Ani won't be able for that, i will be glad to see her again even gaving the Ukrainian votes as well xheartxheart But i hope that Ira Zhuraskaya will repeat again as the spokenperson cause she is verry beutifull xgoddess

AlekS

Veteran
perhaps you are the agent of Vera to say that :lol::lol:.. Why not..?? i dobu't that she will refused to be the spokesperson, cause his face will be focus throughout arround the world when she gives the Russian votes, as the Ukrainian TV will pay less for that :lol:;) Simply by That.. But my prediction is that some well know Russian Beauty Queen as Oxana will be the Russian Spokesperson :)

Ughh too bad that Ani won't be able for that, i will be glad to see her again even gaving the Ukrainian votes as well xheartxheart But i hope that Ira Zhuraskaya will repeat again as the spokenperson cause she is verry beutifull xgoddess
perhaps I know about her more than you. Obviously :lol::lol:

And no, I must disappoint your "love" to my country. Ukrainian TV shouldn't even pay her in order to have her :lol:
Simply just that.
Apparently Ukrainian TV is not so poor like you want it to be ;) I see her on our channels constantly. Performances + commercials... ahhh, she's awesome ))))

Anyway, she says that she's already said that she's interested in Russian ESC. I think that she's not interested in ESC in general.

aletem

Maybe Ukraine will have the lady from 2007. Come to think of it, there were so many beautiful female spokespersons in 2007. :)

Sabiondo

perhaps I know about her more than you. Obviously :lol::lol:

And no, I must disappoint your "love" to my country. Ukrainian TV shouldn't even pay her in order to have her :lol:
Simply just that.
Apparently Ukrainian TV is not so poor like you want it to be ;) I see her on our channels constantly. Performances + commercials... ahhh, she's awesome ))))

Anyway, she says that she's already said that she's interested in Russian ESC. I think that she's not interested in ESC in general.

Of course because you are from Ukraine where you hear the 24hs, every minute listening to heart gossip about her in tabloids and in Tv..That is the reazon why you know well her even she goes to the bathroom and all the paparazzi are waiting 4 her with a camera in hand )) but who knows maybe she quits and accept the deal of course well paid :))

And how they think pay to her 4 gave a fews simple votes if NTU still have not paid the debt of 2 million euros to the EBU, and course as she is very popular, surely she will charged one eye 4 that ;) to NTU , so as RTR is more juicy apple for her, don't dobut that she take out the juice squeezer as well :lol::lol:

AlekS

Veteran
^ I don't read our gossips and tabloids I prefer to get all info from her.

And why do they need to pay her? Maybe in Venezuala your wh-re singers demand money all the time :lol: :lol:
In fact Russian singers migrate to Ukraine recently ;) So you say money?
I must disappoint you :p the debt is not such a big problem and we've already paid it almost. If Loboda and Ani Lorak performed on NTU it won't be a problem for Vera. So don't worry for our money so much.

And finally. She's rich enough in order to choose where she wants to perform. Imagine that :geek:

Arv

I'm very sure :se: won't have the same as last year... ;) But I have no clue who it will be.

emergencyroom

Sweden usually has someone who did fairly well in Melodifestivalen. I'd say Danny Saucedo or Sanna Nielsen. As for Ireland, I'd imagine Derek Mooney again or one of the past winners.

makkillottu

Italy's votes will be announced by RAFFAELLA CARRA', very popular in Spain too because she hosted the national final! =)

Sabiondo

And why do they need to pay her? Maybe in Venezuala your wh-re singers demand money all the time :lol: :lol:
In fact Russian singers migrate to Ukraine recently ;) So you say money?
I must disappoint you :p the debt is not such a big problem and we've already paid it almost. If Loboda and Ani Lorak performed on NTU it won't be a problem for Vera. So don't worry for our money so much.

And finally. She's rich enough in order to choose where she wants to perform. Imagine that :geek:

Dear, Nothing in the life is free, here you must show the checkbook or the wallet and them we talk about. And im sure that an verry popular like she will do nothing for free so as to NTU or RTR uniless if verry well paid , well im glad to hear this :lol: At least will don't have to do a soap operas of selections as they did in the lastets 2 years ;) anyway I don't think to see Vera as Spokesperson neigther, but await and see...;)

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
Dear, Nothing in the life is free, here you must show the checkbook or the wallet and them we talk about. And im sure that an verry popular like she will do nothing for free so as to NTU or RTR uniless if verry well paid , well im glad to hear this :lol: At least will don't have to do a soap operas of selections as they did in the lastets 2 years ;) anyway I don't think to see Vera as Spokesperson neigther, but await and see...;)
I'm not your dear! :p
If you think that everybody's a wh-re in this world - that's your sole problem.
NTU had Ruslana, Ani Lorak and Alyosha in the jury. "Rich" ORT had internal selection. So your little theory about money sucks big bollz ;)
Keep spreading hatred and lame prejudices, it's funnay xcheers
I'm not a 3rd class person and we are not a 3rd class country as you desperaterly wish it to be.

As for your opinion about our selections. It's our own personal business how to choose our entry. Are you Ukrainian? Not. Do I order you how to choose your president/have your elections? Not. Do I comment how everybody should choose their entries? No. So stfu and stick to the theme of the thread. Thank you xkiss

AlekS

Veteran
^ You?
Don't laugh so hard or you'll tear your ass :D

If it has nothing to do with the topic then why did you say that? ;) :p Obviously just to hurt me because I'm Ukrainian.
Why did you ask me if I'm Vera's manager? Just to bring down my opinion. I even stated that it's just my opinion but you kept jumping at my throat.

In any case your attitude obviously screams that you have something against me and my country. Even when your "arguments" fail you keep being negative. You can continue calling me Stalin - even despite that man killed 17 million Ukrainians I'll take that as a complimet --> you're so desperate that I dare to defend myself, it really pleased me :mrgreen:
So I'm Stalin just because I ordered you to stfu... "you're mah drama queen tonight, everyyything iz gonna bi alright" xsing xkiss

What? NTU can afford Ruslana, Ani Lorak and Alyosha and it can't afford Vera Brezhneva? Russia was busy with Sochi. We were busy with preparing to Euro 2012 xshrug Being negative against Ukraine and justifying everyone else is so one-sided :rolleyes: So desperate, zomg )))
It's all funny & entertaining of course but are you able to come back on topic finally?

Top Bottom