Contact us

Split results Televotings & 'Jury'

esc87fan

So i received an email from someone claiming that was the result of the french televote

01 Hungary
02 Russia
03 Moldova
04 Azerbaijan
05 Greece
06 Belgium
07 Italy
08 Denmark
10 Romania
12 Armenia

I have NO claim those are true. France 3 never reavealed the televote before and my sources are just a mail probably sent by someone from this forum as a joke:)).

Seems like a joke to me

JackBauer

So from what I can gather from this thread Denmark never really won the peoples Eurovision, and it's only because of some super elite people who might not even have be legally allowed to be judges, that got them 1st place, might as well not offer people the chance to vote next year.

Well denmark got 5 in the average televote. So basically that means they got around 240 points in the televote.

Pawhlen

A-lister, i support you in some questions but i am kinda tired or your "imported Swedish songs" etc.
It's a song contest. I like Azerbaijan, why I should do care who composed it? If i wouldn't be on this forum, i never knew who are authors of songs.
I also think that songs should be produced in country which they represent, but it didn't happened - we shouldn't rate them lower because of this.
Why jury shouldn't have like Georgia? Good composed song, much better then mostly of this year, and only haters (why?) so care about who composed it

I don´t think you understand the meaning of this contest from the beginning Trece, Azerbaijan are so on to present their country in a good way, why not do it with music too instead of "buying" songs from other countries? I won´t have been that much proud if anyone of our winning entries in ESC had been written by a non-Swede.

lucian-crusher

I don´t think you understand the meaning of this contest from the beginning Trece, Azerbaijan are so on to present their country in a good way, why not do it with music too instead of "buying" songs from other countries? I won´t have been that much proud if anyone of our winning entries in ESC had been written by a non-Swede.

So, it's ok in football to pay a lot of money and buy foreign players, but it's not ok in Eurovision to buy foreign composers or artists? It's a CONTEST and the most important thing is to WIN!

nniehiels

So, it's ok in football to pay a lot of money and buy foreign players, but it's not ok in Eurovision to buy foreign composers or artists? It's a CONTEST and the most important thing is to WIN!

Football clubs don't represent their country, they just represent themselves. National teams DO represent their country and, wait, there's only players from that country.

I really don't mind if they buy anything really. I do applaud it though if they use writers/producers etc. from their own country.

GRE

Televoting
1.Ukraine
2.Greece
3.Denmark
4.Azerbaijan
5.Romania

Juries
1.Norway
2.Netherlands
3.Sweden
4.Denmark
5.Moldova

CC92

Televoting
1.Ukraine
2.Greece
3.Denmark
4.Azerbaijan
5.Romania

Juries
1.Norway
2.Netherlands
3.Sweden
4.Denmark
5.Moldova

Which country and broadcaster and where do you have it from?

JackBauer

I still think Denmark made a Germany 2011

240 televoting with some eastern europe countries ignoring it and 180-200 with juries.

The 1-26 playing in its favor and making it much more convincing win.

JackBauer

I still think Denmark made a Germany 2011

240 televoting with some eastern europe countries ignoring it and 180-200 with juries.

The 1-26 playing in its favor and making it much more convincing win.

Pawhlen

Football clubs don't represent their country, they just represent themselves. National teams DO represent their country and, wait, there's only players from that country.

I really don't mind if they buy anything really. I do applaud it though if they use writers/producers etc. from their own country.

Same here, lucian-crusher, you can´t compare football and ESC, it´s two different things

lucian-crusher

Same here, lucian-crusher, you can´t compare football and ESC, it´s two different things

The point is that this is a Contest and the main purpose should be wininng and not promoting your music. That should be on the second plan :)

And btw, when Stefan Naftanaila was questioned after he gave 0 points to Luminita Anghel in the Romanian NF this year and he said he liked the song and the performance but he gave it 0 because he didn't want a foreign composer to represent :ro:, TVR and the press said that is not a good reason and he is banned from the jury from now on :)

Pawhlen

The point is that this is a Contest and the main purpose should be wininng and not promoting your music. That should be on the second plan :)

And btw, when Stefan Naftanaila was questioned after he gave 0 points to Luminita Anghel in the Romanian NF this year and he said he liked the song and the performance but he gave it 0 because he didn't want a foreign composer to represent :ro:, TVR and the press said that is not a good reason and he is banned from the jury from now one :)

And?

You´re still not get my point, would you be proud if your country wins ESC with a non-Romanian singer/group and non-Romanian songwriters? I wouldn´t, in that case we can just call it Europe Song Contest and remove the country connection

lucian-crusher

And?

You´re still not get my point, would you be proud if your country wins ESC with a non-Romanian singer/group and non-Romanian songwriters? I wouldn´t, in that case we can just call it Europe Song Contest and remove the country connection

I do get your point. But as long as the EBU rules permit foreign artists and composers to represent countries than it's ok. As I said about Qatar taking part. If the EBU rules permit it then let them, if not then don't. EBU knows betther than us.

YES! I would be very proud! I want my country to win not because it would be a recognition of something but because it would give my country the right to host the contest and for me to see it live!

esc87fan

Going back through the data, I decided to rank the 13 non-qualifiers as well. These stats are quite interesting (the top-ranked countries of each side are shaded in green):

s63by1.png

Not sure if this has been posted but the British Jury results have been revealed. I put the point they received overall

Semi 1

1. Russia (10)
2. Austria (1)
3. Denmark (12)
4. Estonia (4)
5. Belgium (5)
6. Netherlands (8)
7. Moldova
8. Belarus
9. Ukraine (2)
10. Ireland (6)
11. Lithuania (7)
12. Slovenia
13. Cyprus (3)
14. Serbia
15. Croatia
16. Montenegro

Final
1. Russia (10)
2. Belgium (3)
3. Denmark (12)
4. Estonia
5. Ukraine (5)
6. Netherlands (6)
7. Georgia
8. Belarus
9. Azerbaijan
10. Iceland (2)
11. Moldova
12. Malta (7)
13. Greece (8)
14. France
15. Armenia
16. Romania (4)
17. Italy
18. Germany
19. Sweden
20. Hungary
21. Norway
22. Ireland (1)
23. Finland
24. Lithuania
25. Spain

Synergise

Not sure if this has been posted but the British Jury results have been revealed. I put the point they received overall

Semi 1

1. Russia (10)
2. Austria (1)
3. Denmark (12)
4. Estonia (4)
5. Belgium (5)
6. Netherlands (8)
7. Moldova
8. Belarus
9. Ukraine (2)
10. Ireland (6)
11. Lithuania (7)
12. Slovenia
13. Cyprus (3)
14. Serbia
15. Croatia
16. Montenegro

Final
1. Russia (10)
2. Belgium (3)
3. Denmark (12)
4. Estonia
5. Ukraine (5)
6. Netherlands (6)
7. Georgia
8. Belarus
9. Azerbaijan
10. Iceland (2)
11. Moldova
12. Malta (7)
13. Greece (8)
14. France
15. Armenia
16. Romania (4)
17. Italy
18. Germany
19. Sweden
20. Hungary
21. Norway
22. Ireland (1)
23. Finland
24. Lithuania
25. Spain

Wow, the UK jury vote is disgusting! (Russia isn't to my taste, but sort of understandable. Belarus??? Estonia also did incredibly well in the jury vote, but must have done pretty badly in the public vote to come under Ireland (in the bottom 7).
Ireland probably topped the public vote. Greece, Malta and Romania also probably did well.

CC92

Current 'jury' standings – Final (40/195):

01. :se: Sweden 54
02. :be: Belgium 45
03. :no: Norway 44
04. :ru: Russia 41
05. :nl: Netherlands 40
06. :dk: Denmark 36
07. :md: Moldova 28
08. :mt: Malta 23
09. :ua: Ukraine 20
10. :gr: Greece 20
11. :fr: France 19
12. :hu: Hungary 19
13. :it: Italy 15
14. :az: Azerbaijan 13
15. :ee: Estonia 11
16. :uk: United Kingdom 8
17. :is: Iceland 8
18. :fi: Finland 8
19. :ge: Georgia 4
20. :am: Armenia 3
21. :by: Belarus 3
22. :ro: Romania 2
23. :lt: Lithuania 0
23. :es: Spain 0
23. :de: Germany 0
23. :ie: Ireland 0

Votes from 'jurors' sent by the following broadcasters: :sm: SMRTV; :se: SVT; :nl: TROS; :uk: BBC; :no: NRK; :de: NDR; :dk: DR; :sl: RTV Slovenija
The unconfirmed Romanian 'jury' votes are not included.

Voting grid (Scorewiz)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The uk jury votes were just as I expected although somewhat even more disturbing.. Russia 1st, Belgium 2nd!?!?!?!?!?xfacepalm And Belarus managed the top 10 yet Norway (as I predicted) unfairly finishes outside the the top 20 at 21. I'm pretty darn sure we gave Norway some points but we'll never know as there's not 100% transparency.

Seriously the second thing they need to do next year is to return to the old way of determining points.. the first thing they must do is go back to a random running orderxgaah

Top Bottom