Contact us

Split results Televotings & 'Jury'

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The German jury were weird... 22nd for Ukraine.. 14th for San Marinoxgaah 12th for Norway in the semi:eek:

A-lister

Veteran
Yeah Israël must have been bottom 3 with televoting

I dont get all the fuss about that song anyway. It isn't that good, répétitive and she picked a terrible outfit who was talked of instead of listenning by everyone .

The outfit and styling (except for hair and make-up) was terrible yes....

the song however one of the BEST this years and her vocals performance aswell...

Centrix

Romanian votes:

vot-juriu-romanesc-eurovision-2013.jpg

Semifinal -> Final -> Final Results (with televoting)

Mattan

Quickly counting, the Romanian "final jury vote" only contains 23 countries. Where are Denmark and Georgia?

Centrix

Yes, it is strange. Especially since I am sure these two were in their top 10. This table appeared on exclusivenews.ro, I wonder for where they have it.

lucian-crusher

Well, it makes sence as the telvoting was 100 % like this: 1. :md:; 2. :gr:; 3. :hu:; 4. :az:. But I really think our jury was not fair. They played as dirty as the juries from :es:, :it:, :nl: and :be:. Why would you put :hu: that low being the country with he biggest Diaspora here? Wasn't that om purpose, because you knew they woukd be Top 3 in televoting whatever they send?

shakirpashov

Dear Jon Ola Sand,
(or Jean-Paul Philippot, or whomever decides how stuff is done in the ESC)...

I know you, or some of your people are reading this forum. I hope this message reaches your eyes.

The televoting represents the collective opinion of 700 million people. The juries are only 100 or so. I can't stress enough how much that is unfair. Sure, those 100 people know how to decode any system that represents aurally perceived music through the use of written symbols with their eyes, by "reading" those symbols, and they also use fancy terms like "c minor" and "a-flat major", but after those jury votes came out, I'm not really sure if those people still know how to recieve brain-pleasure (generate serotonin) by listening to music.

I would like to offer you the following solutions to this problem:

Solution #1 - Make only the televoting count and create a separate award for the juries to award to their favorite song. This will lead to us to having two Eurovision winners each year, which I think is a positive thing.

Solution #2 - Make the jury consist of past Eurovision winners only. That way we will know who to blame on the internet for any unsatisfactory results.

Solution #3 - Return to the previous system. It was quite good.

You're welcome,
Ryo.

P.S. - My eloquent advice is not free. I expect a PM with Emmelie de Forest's phone number and/or other contact details. She seems to be a very nice girl. I would very much like to see "Man Of Steel" with her. After that we may grab something to eat too. I hope she is a fan of kebab.

Centrix

Denmark was 11th and Georgia 12th on the jury. The complete table is here:

vot-juriu-romania-eurovision-2013.jpg

Jury Semi 2 -> Jury Final -> Final jury + televote

Centrix

I don't know if it is confirmed, but I think they are real.

CC92

I don't know if it is confirmed, but I think they are real.

What's its original source? It should come from the broadcaster in one way or another. I don't want to add potentially made-up votes to my scoresheet. :p

Centrix

exclusivenews.ro

Centrix

Nope, but they have exclusive news. :lol:

JackBauer

So i received an email from someone claiming that was the result of the french televote

01 Hungary
02 Russia
03 Moldova
04 Azerbaijan
05 Greece
06 Belgium
07 Italy
08 Denmark
10 Romania
12 Armenia

I have NO claim those are true. France 3 never reavealed the televote before and my sources are just a mail probably sent by someone from this forum as a joke:)).

Jeansy

So from what I can gather from this thread Denmark never really won the peoples Eurovision, and it's only because of some super elite people who might not even have be legally allowed to be judges, that got them 1st place, might as well not offer people the chance to vote next year.

Top Bottom