Contact us

Split results Televotings & 'Jury'

CC92

Whom did the public support? Who got the love of the 'jurors'? Post your predictions as well as official announcements here and discuss!

Smudy

:hu: got big public support, i think, juries kinda crashed a much bigger party for them.

CC92

:hu: got big public support, i think, juries kinda crashed a much bigger party for them.

Though it got max. points from the :de: NDR jury. :p

I'm not sure yet, gonna post my predictions tomorrow. xthink

Smudy

Though it got max. points from the :de: NDR jury. :p

I'm not sure yet, gonna post my predictions tomorrow. xthink
I actually expected more than 7 from our jury, once i heard, Lena and Tim are in that, they love music like that.

CC92

^ Do you know whether they have revealed their full ranking yet?

A-lister

Veteran
If EBU won't reveal the split results by countries, then I have no trust in them as a serious organization anymore.

With the new ranking system, it's very crucial that all split results (and not just a sum split results) will be revealed to the public.

This lack of transparency is just awful and undermines the contest's legitimacy!

Verjamem

I think that San Marino had a Top 10 spot at juries, but very low at televoting.

GWTW1939

Pretty obvious :nl: didn't do too hot in the televote.

Guess they should be on their knees thanking SVT, Bjorkman and everyone else for all the favoritism and pimping they got :rolleyes:

Hope they keep the checks rolling cause if they don't their on their own again and unless they try real hard its back to flopping in the semis. xshrug

A-lister

Veteran
Pretty obvious :nl: didn't do too hot in the televote.

Guess they should be on their knees thanking SVT, Bjorkman and everyone else for all the favoritism and pimping they got :rolleyes:

Hope they keep the checks rolling cause if they don't their on their own again and unless they try real hard its back to flopping in the semis. xshrug

Yeah, I also think Netherlands were more of a jury fav than a public fav... that has been my feeling initially...

A-lister

Veteran
EBU really lacks of transparancy...

are they corrupt in any way or what ? xshrug

The question shouldn't be "are they", the question should be "in what way are they..."? :lol:

I mean now with the ranking system, it's even more important to reveal all split votes, because now juries can put their "enemy countries" last in the rankings (regardless of the songs).

lucian-crusher

The question shouldn't be "are they", the question should be "in what way are they..."? :lol:

I mean now with the ranking system, it's even more important to reveal all split votes, because now juries can put their "enemy countries" last in the rankings (regardless of the songs).

Exactly! I think that's what the Spanish jury did with :ro: and the Nelgian jury did with :am: :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
A few things that I think happened..

:ro: probably did a lot better with the tele vote. Maybe top 5?

:uk: and :de: got severely wrecked by the juries.

:bg: have missed the finals yet again thanks to the juries. Public voted them through.

:sm: on the other hand was helped by the juries into their respectable 11th place.

:fr: probably got an undeserved 0 points from the public again.

And heres a big one. I'm not so sure that :dk: won the public vote. I think :az: edged it.

GWTW1939

RainWoods has it correct but I also would like to add:

::cs:me: probably got the televotes to qualify but got trashed by the jury.

:nl: probably won the semi 1 jury.

eugoose

A few things that I think happened..

:uk: and :de: got severely wrecked by the juries.

+1. i find it very difficult to believe that the Irish public wouldn't give Bonnie a 12 or 10, so the jury would've screwed her over.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
+1. i find it very difficult to believe that the Irish public wouldn't give Bonnie a 12 or 10, so the jury would've screwed her over.

The UK also gave 0 points to Germany. Cascada have had top 10 hits here not that long ago including a number 1. I find it incredibly hard to believe the public wouldn't have given them some points. Infact I was pretty darn certain they'd be getting our 12. We also strangely gave 0 points to Norway's very modern electropop song yet 10 points.. to Russia.

Top Bottom