Contact us

Spinoff|| NSC Timewarp: Welcome to 2004!

Yoni

*logo will be put later*

Welcome to Cherniya! the year is 2004, and 8-year old me had to serve a paper to Mrs. Natiashvili about NSC in 2004, the paper has 29 chapters in it, but which one will Mrs. Natiashvili find the best?

The 29 Chapters:

Send your votes to ME in a Private Message
Deadline to vote is November 4th, 21:00 CET

Text version:

Tinchey

The story behind my song is that I loved the video as a kid, and thought it was the best thing ever. :'D This song is from 90s but as I said I don't recall listening to much music during my early elementary school days. :')

nofuxCZ

OMG Biflovatia xheart xheart xheart

If I entered this spin off, I would have sent "Only One" - Yellowcard xheart

Oh, you like Yellowcard? That's shocking to me :lol: I loved this kind of music up until 2008-2009. I mean, I like stuff like this now too, but I just prefer different kind of music nowadays.
They had an acoustic show in Prague last year, I was supposed to go but then something got in the way, kinda regret I didn't go now :(

nekoisneko

Oh, you like Yellowcard? That's shocking to me :lol: I loved this kind of music up until 2008-2009. I mean, I like stuff like this now too, but I just prefer different kind of music nowadays.
They had an acoustic show in Prague last year, I was supposed to go but then something got in the way, kinda regret I didn't go now :(

:lol:
I like them (esp their old stuff) and like this genre, well atm not as much as my teenage life :mrgreen:
They had concert in Jakarta, but I was on field survey so I could not attend the concert :'(

LeBomb

The story behind my song is that I actually learned the lyrics to this back in 2004. ;; I have vivid memories of me singing "I like big butts and I cannot lie" at school :lol:

Yoni

Everyone voted ^^ the results will be hopefully tonight and will be revealing of the nations placing one by one, question is which order should I use:
a) 29th to 1st
b) draw order
c) random order (predetermined by random.org/decided by you guys live on the results show)

You have about 3 hours.

Top Bottom