Contact us

Stage: Forum Discussion

Loindici

Veteran
- Stage -

Speculate anything you want to see for the 2022 stage!

Ezio

Veteran
Unfortunately, I think the broken motors are the reason why the stage can´t be as brilliant as it was intended to be.
I would argue, they should just ditch the LED and include quirkier elements. Why not arcs, pillars, solid material. Not everything has to be reflective and projective bling bling. I still love Lisbon 2018 the most for this reason. This stage was very clever and easy on the eye.

Mainshow

Veteran
I would argue, they should just ditch the LED and include quirkier elements. Why not arcs, pillars, solid material. Not everything has to be reflective and projective bling bling. I still love Lisbon 2018 the most for this reason. This stage was very clever and easy on the eye.
I fully agree with you. I prefer "natural" props - personally, I think that this stage is a huge step into the right direction because you´ve got water, the kinetic sun (which doesn´t really work the way it should be working, though) which bring more "solid material" onto stage and they add a lot - I´m curious to find out how it will be looking on screen.

Also, Switzerland and Lithuania seems to not rely on LED´s at all and even Albania seems to focus on choreography, some steam and lights instead of LED´s projections/animation.
I honestly believe that we will be getting some variety this year, for sure.

Ezio

Veteran
come on guys don't you miss the 10 thousand trees we had in 2015 :LOL:
It's a pity the delegations didn't come up with better ideas back then for the eye-conic stage.

But Greece looked very expensive, and Israel and Ireland looked wonderful as well.

Funny how the American Song Contest recycles all the best of the Eurovision stages, including the eye of Vienna.

Loindici

Veteran
It's a pity the sun broke down in its most important moment.

Top Bottom