Contact us

Speculate: Fishiness of 2021

Loindici

Veteran
Fishiness of 2021

Speculate what suspicious actions you think went behind the curtains of Eurovision 2021!​

Alaska49

the people are doing the running order are not aware of the results of the semi!
really? it's not like they misplaced any semifinal winner like this before, so if they don't get the results, they at least have a good idea of what to expect (see: KMH getting a good spot in 2019 even though odds didn't have her high before the semi at all, and then she won semi 1). this seems like a huge oversight on their part, to just write destiny off. it was a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Loindici

Veteran
really? it's not like they misplaced any semifinal winner like this before, so if they don't get the results, they at least have a good idea of what to expect (see: KMH getting a good spot in 2019 even though odds didn't have her high before the semi at all, and then she won semi 1). this seems like a huge oversight on their part, to just write destiny off. it was a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I think it's better to say Malta's song doesn't have anything particularly remarkable to distinguish it from 20 songs after them. No real crime happened I guess

ag89

Ok, I can understand votes for Moldova in the semi from eastern Europe, but there is NO WAY (NO WAY!) Serbian 12 televote pts in the semi were regular. Something was happening, either sim cards exchanges games, some sort of organization for sure.... But Serbian public to give 12 pts to Moldova? How?? These two countries have very little historical connections, no voting pattern where these two have exchanged huge points over the last years etc. Also, this #dream team music and style is absolutely unknown in Serbia.

HayashiM

Veteran
Ok, I can understand votes for Moldova in the semi from eastern Europe, but there is NO WAY (NO WAY!) Serbian 12 televote pts in the semi were regular. Something was happening, either sim cards exchanges games, some sort of organization for sure.... But Serbian public to give 12 pts to Moldova? How?? These two countries have very little historical connections, no voting pattern where these two have exchanged huge points over the last years etc. Also, this #dream team music and style is absolutely unknown in Serbia.
Same (or even more so) for :cz:.

rasmuslights

Veteran
yeah the fact that EBU just wrote off these allegations is stupid, don't know how they can find out anything but they should because it's very blatant...

for Greece as well not only for Moldova, something was going on for sure!

rasmuslights

Veteran

I loved Malta but I never saw it as a winner... it just didn't stand out among the rest of performances... if it performed 20th maybe it would get the 6th spot but I don't think she would ever crack the top 5.

Loindici

Veteran
And breaking news: Malta spent 700k on making themselves look like a winner. 🤡

Top Bottom