Contact us

Spalato - WLSC 45 - Left Outside Alone

Yoni

Re: Spalato - WLSC 25 - Someone like you

Didn't this already take part in WLSC?

Hmm I know it won NSC but now sure about WLSC :lol:

Gogerko

I know that people won't vote for this song because it has already won on NSC but I don't care because I heard this song few days ago and I remembered someone and I just felt need to send it :-)

AdelAdel

I know that people won't vote for this song because it has already won on NSC but I don't care because I heard this song few days ago and I remembered someone and I just felt need to send it :-)

Aww... don't say that. If people like this song, they will vote for it, no matter if it won before.

Sahistul

Great choice, still in love with this song xheart

Gogerko

2 nice comments..wow xD
Thanks ♥

EdvinasLTU

:confused: uhhh someone like you? well well.. no points from Randomia in WLSC 25. sorry, but play fair, and don't choose the NSC winners ;) xbeee

EdvinasLTU

and uh, i think new rule would make WLSC better: No songs from NSC.

theditz83

Veteran

Good idea. Especially the winner ones. :D

I agree that previous big winners from NSC shouldn't really be entered here - but I think there are enough people here that don't vote for unoriginal choices to avoid it being a major problem. I first of all rate songs on what I like, and then I will give more points to a "new discovery" that I've never heard before over mega-popular songs that have been around for a while. It's only on rare occasions (like with "Grenade") that a well-known song will get my top marks (but that's because it was my favourite song released in 2011, and continues to mean a lot to me ;))

AdelAdel

I agree that previous big winners from NSC shouldn't really be entered here - but I think there are enough people here that don't vote for unoriginal choices to avoid it being a major problem. I first of all rate songs on what I like, and then I will give more points to a "new discovery" that I've never heard before over mega-popular songs that have been around for a while. It's only on rare occasions (like with "Grenade") that a well-known song will get my top marks (but that's because it was my favourite song released in 2011, and continues to mean a lot to me ;))

Well, gogerko didn't send his entry to amateur, so I guess all this talk is irrelevant anyway xrofl2
However, there is one thing I don't get - why would I not vote a song, if I like it, even it's a world hit? There are world hits I like and there are world hits I don't like. The same goes for unknown songs. I vote for songs I like, and don't care how known it is.

doctormalisimo

Just so you know, you cant send former NSC entries (winners or otherwise) when you make it to NSC, so you'll have to be prepared to come up with original choices then...

theditz83

Veteran

Well, gogerko didn't send his entry to amateur, so I guess all this talk is irrelevant anyway xrofl2
However, there is one thing I don't get - why would I not vote a song, if I like it, even it's a world hit? There are world hits I like and there are world hits I don't like. The same goes for unknown songs. I vote for songs I like, and don't care how known it is.

It all depends what you want from your NSC experience. Personally, I love the fact that you can be introduced to so many amazing artists and songs that you would never find otherwise. Of course it's nice to have some old favourites or big hits too, but my personal opinion is that I normally enjoy slightly more original choices. It won't always be the case, but it's certainly a big consideration if I'm undecided about where my points should go ;)

AdelAdel

Just so you know, you cant send former NSC entries (winners or otherwise) when you make it to NSC, so you'll have to be prepared to come up with original choices then...

I know that. But I think that no one deliberately enters NSC entries to WLSC just because they did well in NSC. We all send songs we like. I would support the idea of not entering NSC songs to WLSC, but first someone should update the wiki list to current NSC, and also try to make the list not crash the browser (because it sometimes does it), so that everyone can check which songs have been entered before.

pyryniemi

I know that. But I think that no one deliberately enters NSC entries to WLSC just because they did well in NSC. We all send songs we like. I would support the idea of not entering NSC songs to WLSC, but first someone should update the wiki list to current NSC, and also try to make the list not crash the browser (because it sometimes does it), so that everyone can check which songs have been entered before.

You can just write the entry you want to send in the search bar in wikia.

Top Bottom