5 3.5%

9 6.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

marcotourseurope

It was one of the best performances on Eurovision 2023…… of course I’m talking about Blanca Paloma with her song Eaea. I truly hope she will have another chance because she is just amazing as an artist. I am totally sold on her since I know her music and believe she really can make Spain win this whole thing. I’m from the Netherlands but love ethnic music very much. Muchas gracias Blanca. Espero verte de vuelta en Benidorm en 2024 con otra gran canción como Eaea. ¡Eres el mejor y soy un fan seguro! Para siempre.

MopManMoss

Veteran
Eva Mora is out as HoD avoid spanish fans at all costs for atleast a week this is not going to be pretty

Loindici

Veteran
Eva Mora is out as HoD avoid spanish fans at all costs for atleast a week this is not going to be pretty
You forgot to say she's replaced by the unanimously bad Ana Maria Bordas

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
RTVE seeing that 3rd place and Jury top 10, then looking at Ana Maria era and deciding what Spain needs is more Ana Maria. ❤ What an interesting change that they should have absolutely not done.

Andromache

Eva seemed like a great HoD for them. What a weird choice. I wonder what that means for Bernidorm 2024. Blanca got a good/okay result for Spains standards. Chanel wasn't the norm.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Ajeje Brazorf

Yeah, I mean: with Eva Mora HoD they reached the first podium since Anabel Conde but did it even mattered? And now Spain is back to its suck-hard days, probably... It was fun 'til it lasted.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
All of us taking the piss rn, watch Spain go and win it next year. 🤣

SpiritofKeiino

All of us taking the piss rn, watch Spain go and win it next year. 🤣
As a lover of Spain and its culture (I'm heading tomorrow in fact), I'd love for this to happen and would consider attending if it was to be held there.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
As a lover of Spain and its culture (I'm heading tomorrow in fact), I'd love for this to happen and would consider attending if it was to be held there.

Same tbh, I love Spanish music, culture and Spain is one of my favourite countries in Eurovision so it would great to see them host. Just some factions of the Spanish fandom are unbearable.

Marcos C

RTVE, the Spanish public broadcaster, has announced that Spain's representative to ESC 2024 will be chosen on February 3, 2024, when it will hold the final of Benidorm Fest 2024. The important dates are as follows:

Semifinal 1: January 30, 2024
Semifinal 2: February 1, 2024
Final: February 3, 2024

More details can be found in the Eurovisionworld article.

Spain: Eurovision 2024 representative to be chosen on 3 February (Eurovisionworld)

Mainshow

Veteran
Hopefully, Benidorm's quality will improve again. The edition from 2022 was way superior to the one from this year.

It's great to already have a 2nd date for next year's ESC season, though!

ESC94

Hopefully, Benidorm's quality will improve again. The edition from 2022 was way superior to the one from this year.

It's great to already have a 2nd date for next year's ESC season, though!

At least :es: knows what they´re doing next year. (y)

Meanwhile in Hamburg ... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom