8 3.6%

22 9.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ESC_FAN

Ruth Lorenzo and Viva Suecia, an indie group from Murcia, could perform at the "Benidorm fest"

Chrisiam

I'll admit, I wasn't the biggest fan of Spain's entry in 2022 but, more like that please? It was great seeing Spain doing so well and I hope it isn't going to be a one off.

ESC_FAN

The Valencian government is going to promote the benifest. They will go to tourism fairs to sell their image, they will seek more collaboration with companies and agents in the area and they want to increase the capacity and create the "benivillage". They want it to be a week full of cultural events.

Deleted member 12761

I'm super excited for the next Benidorm! The 22 edition had some great songs and SloMo is my song for the summer 💕

ESC_FAN

Barei purpose to return and representing Spain at "Eurovision song contest" I tkink she will try, showing up to the "Benidorm fest"

Ausesken

I'd love Zahara with something like 'Merichane'

Or Sandra Groove with something similar to 'La jodiste'

Or Alvaro de Luna

Or Belén Aguilera

More dreaming:
Lola Indigo
María José Llergo (she sent a song for the first edition of Benidorm Fest and she was rejected, so I don't think she tries again :()

ESC_FAN

I'd love Zahara with something like 'Merichane'

Or Sandra Groove with something similar to 'La jodiste'

Or Alvaro de Luna

Or Belén Aguilera

More dreaming:
Lola Indigo
María José Llergo (she sent a song for the first edition of Benidorm Fest and she was rejected, so I don't think she tries again :()
I really like Lola Indigo, but she doesn't know how to sing. We need someone like Nia (although I don't like her) or Lorena Gómez

Ausesken

I really like Lola Indigo, but she doesn't know how to sing. We need someone like Nia (although I don't like her) or Lorena Gómez
With a good song, of course. But knowing Lorena Gómez she'd go for a bland ballad. perhaps Nia could bring something interesting.

ESC_FAN

Hopefully one day she will represent us (but in many years, to put this kind of issues to rest) as a worthy successor to Chanel

ESC_FAN

I'm thinking that if Chanel and Eleni Foureira sing together, maybe we'll have her at the next "Benidorm fest"

ESC_FAN

Samantha, former contestant on "Operación triunfo 2020" would love to go to the "Eurovision Festival". Will we see her at the "Benidorm fest "?

Top Bottom