Flamenco performed by Aritz Aren
Uff! performed by E'FEMME
Sayonara performed by Twin Melody
Tuki performed by Sofia Martin
Desde que tú estás performed by Alfred Garcia

Last edited:

HayashiM

Veteran
I like my top 3 from last year's edition better than anything here, but maybe it will change after more replays?

xheart
1.-2. Blanca Paloma - Eaea. I love the oriental influence that could sound borderline off key for European ears but is perfectly valid elsewhere. There's not many countries in Europe that could come up with a song like this for Eurovision (which is nice for originality, but general public might not get it). My only issue is that I wish she changed it up a bit by the end / went somewhere else, the songs gets a little monotonous.
1.-2. Megara - Arcadia. I would love to see this from :es:, the live will certainly be a huge show. Hopefully we don't get another Tanxugueiras scenario with Arcadia getting tanked by the juries - after all :es: is not :fi:... Still, imo the best Spanish option at the moment, without knowing the staging. I could imagine this getting a top 10 in Liverpool.

3. Aritz Arén - Flamenco. All similarities to Señorita aside, this is a very good song. Would it be memorable enough at Eurovision, though? I don't say it couldn't, but I have some doubts.

:)
---

:cool:
4. E'Femme - Uff. I count on an ambitious dancey staging, somewhere between Chanel and Hurricane. However, this is very difficult to really pull off well.

5. Twin Melody - Sayonara. Same story like E'Femme, only the probability of a successful smash is even smaller.

I can't say I would outright hate anything, but I am not very intrigued by the rest for now.

KazNew

I just listened to Agoney as the very first song and it's already my winner. Giving the gays what we want! I can't express how much I neeeeeeeeed to see this on stage.

hijirio

Veteran
I only watched a short recap and DAMN! So many promising songs! Spain is becoming a powerhouse AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VikingTiger

Yesterday I gave the songs a short try, and I was kind of disappointed. But after having given all the songs a second listening I am quite content with what Benidorm Fest brings this year. Most of the songs have a distinct spanish flavour, one can early on hear that this is a spanish collection of songs. That's a big plus in my book!
I find many of the songs quite interesting, although I have no clear winner like I had last year (SloMo was my winner from the start, even without Chanel's magnificent performance).
I am VERY curious to see who the spanish will choose as their winner. I always find the spanish taste quite surprising....

Mainshow

Veteran
I listened to "Quiero arder" by Agoney again because most fans mention this entry as their favourite but honestly, I think it´s utterly horrendous. He might be handsome but I´m not feeling this entry.
The beginning is quite promising - like dunno, a mixture of Chanel and Hatari but it just sounds funny and even a bit ridiculous to me... his vocals are so weak...especially the pre-chorus...the beat drop sounds like a demo and I hate the effects on his voice..

janderklander

I listened to "Quiero arder" by Agoney again because most fans mention this entry as their favourite but honestly, I think it´s utterly horrendous. He might be handsome but I´m not feeling this entry.
The beginning is quite promising - like dunno, a mixture of Chanel and Hatari but it just sounds funny and even a bit ridiculous to me... his vocals are so weak...especially the pre-chorus...the beat drop sounds like a demo and I hate the effects on his voice..
I dont think It is so bad (well the yelling bit might be) but come on the song and everything around It is the Israelian Guy last year.

alca

Anybody knows if Agoney worked with Mónica Naranjo on the song? Even if it's unofficially. There are many "Naranjo elements" on his song. I know they are close...

Ezio

Veteran
My Spanish side of the family is sold on Arcadia

janderklander

I just listened to Agoney as the very first song and it's already my winner. Giving the gays what we want! I can't express how much I neeeeeeeeed to see this on stage.
Not "the" gays, maybe "some" gays. Non gay people of the world be aware that normal gays also exist 😁

Mainshow

Veteran
I dont think It is so bad (well the yelling bit might be) but come on the song and everything around It is the Israelian Guy last year.
The Israeli guy was a better vocalist, imo.
His voice didn´t sound that "flat" and "exhausted" and the verses hit way harder.

I listened to "Arcadia" again - it´s a lovely "Born This Way"-esque pop song. I wouldn´t mind Megara win!

HarryUK

As the biggest Hurricane (pre-2022) fan on this earth, my favourite song is naturally Uff!

Top Bottom