Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
Happy to hear no water will break.

Visiting Andalusia in Eurovision week.

ArmpitOfEurope

This has tumbled out of my top 15 and off of my ESC playlist, not even sure it’s in my top 20 anymore… It just lacks any sort of soul which makes me want to listen!

I agree, the performance has replay value but the song doesnt have play value. It wouldnt make a good winning song, but itd be nice to see her finishing in the top 10.

Ausesken

Do you know that Nieves Alvarez will be the spokeswoman for the Spanish jury? Do you care? I guess not but now you know.
Imagine she does like Carolina Casado and says "oit points go to.... (world ends waiting she announces our 8 points)"

Ezio

Veteran

Jonkonfui

They said that if Spain won the Festival it would be held in la Comunidad Valenciana not in Madrid.
For those saying this is not a good song to win Eurovision... Pfffffffff... If it wins without cheating (hello Azerbaijan) it is the rightful winner.

midnightsun

Veteran
The last time a song like SloMo had a chance to win was in the late 2000s. Never ever will a song like this, especially with a performance like that, will win the whole contest nowadays.

MAYBE if Sweden, Italy and the other favourites steal the points from each other. Duncan Lawrence won being only #2 in both jury and public voting (iirc). But even then I don’t think this would be enough for Spain.

Jonkonfui

I am gonna tell you the reality of life... Spain wont win and not because of the song, just because it is Spain and I am not saying anything like "buaahhh they dont like us"... But i have never understood why would someone from Georgia (personally I dont even know where is that) or Serbia or Slovakia vote for Spain. As i dont think many Spaniars would vote for Georgia regardless of the song. I think that voting for a song needs a certain link with the country. Not only a personal link it might be a Eurovision link and after many years of pfff songs Spain has not yet created a 'link' with people from distant countries. But the day will come.

Chorizo

No use of water will be allowed in performances. Chanel will not be able to dance break with water.
That's really bad for Poland, but what does Chanel have to do with water?

Zerocalcare

Spain has not yet created a 'link' with people from distant countries. But the day will come.
Certainly your many arguments slow down this process of empathy towards Spain. However, you have to split up placing fans within two regions:
  1. those inside the bubble
  2. those outside the bubble
Bubble fans are "experts" who love and talk about music and the Eurovision Song Contest. For me, their general comment is associated with that of the jury. While the jury often rewards politically correct songs and ballads, the fandom has an unbridled love for catchy, weird, and unlikely to win songs. Some of these fans (not all, fortunately) are "extremists": they defend their tastes as an ideology, their passion is a crusade and never oppose them openly because they are also stalkers, violent and vindictive. Personally, I give you some advice, do not live this passion of yours as a battle because you will lose it. Connect with fans who are genuine, create your own group and live by accepting the diversity of others.

The fans outside the bubble are the ones who surprise us every year by voting for what they like regardless of the propaganda of small extremist groups of fans. The result of televoting in fact often sees the winners of the fandom sink. These people are the ones you have to hope to win over (unless you have the jury's favor). These people are the same as you, obviously with different cultures and tastes but able to appreciate the latest winners like Duncan Lawrence and the Måneskin. The only way to win their attention is the quality of your entries and how you know how to stay true to yourself without conforming to the mainstream market or fanservice. Spain, as I have told you several times, with Benidorm Fest and "SloMo" has taken a very important step. If you continue down this path you will be able to create that "link".

Then there are the bookmakers who, in general, mix all the details such as: jury power, televoting power, fandom reactions, reactions from the outside public and the Eurovision path of recent years and then draw up their ranking for bets.

In conclusion, live all this with serenity without letting us read about how powerful you are in performance, your love experiences (including the one with Chorizo) and all that series of "pfff" and disgusted faces. Chances are you like to get attention but it's the quality of that attention that you need to aim for. So you are just making yourself laugh at the back and annoying the other members with the aggravating circumstance of penalizing the Thread Spain.

Jonkonfui

That's really bad for Poland, but what does Chanel have to do with water?
Since she screams agua at the end, some eurofans were asking for her to use water on her performance.
Gay people have a something for fire and water at Eurovision.

ESC_FAN

Since she screams agua at the end, some eurofans were asking for her to use water on her performance.
No, isn´t that Chanel said in a interview the possibilty of using in water in the setting of Turin.

ayzelto

Let's work on the performance and forget about putting extra stuff on stage, which will only mess up with the performance.

Chorizo

My knowledge of spanish might be poor but I swear one of the lyrics in the song is about sweeting someones face with mango juice
I was checking out the lyrics and I have to say they are pretty stupid. In Japanese, manko means c*nt. Maybe that's what she really meant. It would fit that song better than mango juice, I suppose.

Chorizo

Oh, that's why. :ROFLMAO:

Chorizo

In conclusion, live all this with serenity without letting us read about how powerful you are in performance, your love experiences (including the one with Chorizo) and all that series of "pfff" and disgusted faces.
What love experiences with Chorizo? The last thing I read was that Ezio is the boyfriend now. I would also like to stress that we shouldn't overlook the importance of interpersonal relationships that can flourish thanks to Eurovision. Music doesn't just exist for its own sake. Music brings joy to many people and makes them connect, evokes emotion, and can even make you think about important issues that are raised by a song. Eurovision with its annual line-up of about 40 songs has been contributing so much over the years and has been bringing fans from all over Europe together. That's something we fans surely all appreciate.

Zerocalcare

What love experiences with Chorizo? The last thing I read was that Ezio is the boyfriend now. I would also like to stress that we shouldn't overlook the importance of interpersonal relationships that can flourish thanks to Eurovision. Music doesn't just exist for its own sake. Music brings joy to many people and makes them connect, evokes emotion, and can even make you think about important issues that are raised by a song. Eurovision with its annual line-up of about 40 songs has been contributing so much over the years and has been bringing fans from all over Europe together. That's something we fans surely all appreciate.
I agree with your thinking. Regarding Jonkonfui's new boyfriend... the question deepens. We are at the levels of a soap opera 😄

Top Bottom