Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

ag89

I hope they will keep the same performance and the same costume she was wearing at the final in Benidorm. She looked stunning there.

ag89

I hope they will keep the same performance and the same costume she was wearing at the final in Benidorm. She looked stunning there.

ESC_FAN

As i see it, probably she will wear better outfit than in the Benidorm fest, the outfit was okay, however, there are better options.

A-lister

Veteran
My review:

This is a case where the performance outshines the song. On paper I should like it since I'm into bops, but somehow the production and melody is a bit empty here, it is a bit latin-Pop but doesn't really have the hook that we've seen by similar entries sent previous years. I am not sure how this one will go because it is for an uptempo song surprisingly forgettable.

ArmpitOfEurope

I am not sure how this one will go because it is for an uptempo song surprisingly forgettable.

I can be wrong but I think it is the kind of entry that many will enjoy watching but only a very few will end up voting for, coz they will go for other favourites of them. And I kinda agree with you, the song is a big grower but I remember feeling underwhelmed by it at the first listens. The performance is impressive and I wont be surprised by a top 10 finish, but I wont be surprised by a semi-flop result either. Will depend on running order ( if she draws first half she is in danger of opening the show ), stagings of other songs, if countries like Romania, Albania, Cyprus - who can steal some of her target audience - go to final etc

Zerocalcare

This morning I decided to give my impressions of the Barcelona Pre Party 2022 and the singers who performed there.

Aside from the fact that the Pre Party stage wasn't great (it's something that can be accepted in a pre-contest), I personally found the sound system terrible. The amateur quality audio did not help the singers express themselves at their best nor did the public enjoy the songs as best they could.

The Pre Party was interesting because, as I expressed in the San Marino thread, it shows the strengths and weaknesses of the singers and their songs.

These opening lines will be the same for all pre-party attendee threads. It's kind of a preface.

Now let's talk about Chanel and "SloMo" so I will conclude the whole series of reviews (I hope I have not bored you 😄). The performance of the Pre Party was good for me but it also presented all its weaknesses. Let's start from the energy and seductive strength of Chanel, yes on March 26th there were but... they were weaker than usual. I saw a slightly lost Chanel, I saw a tiger outside her habitat. You need a large stage, an audio system, a construction of the performance and a scenography that allow you to give the maximum. I appreciated that Chanel was, together with Subwoolfer, the only one to have brought her dance troupe but, compared to the Norwegians, the result for the Spanish singer was that of a group of pan-fried sardines dancing hitting one against the other. The lack of space, the construction of the staging and the consequent drop in energy highlighted all the empty points of the piece. "SloMo" is not music to sing, which can last over time, but it is music for entertainment and dancing which, if it sees her innate talents hindered, shows the poverty of the musical structure. In Turin I am sure that Chanel will be able to unleash her energy so as to be able to take revenge on Ronela who has abundantly outclassed her at the Pre Party. I believe that Spain this year more than a contender for victory is to be placed among the Dark Horses who could win but it is not so obvious.

Jonkonfui

First of all Chanel is the best.
Second, these Eurovision pre parties are all of them a big 💩. I mean, why? It is as if Eurofans were not able to wait for the contest itself and they need these kind of pseudo pseudo pseudo imitations of Esc to keep them entertained. It is childish. In my opinion these parties are completely useless and pointless.

cegs5

First of all Chanel is the best.
Second, these Eurovision pre parties are all of them a big 💩. I mean, why? It is as if Eurofans were not able to wait for the contest itself and they need these kind of pseudo pseudo pseudo imitations of Esc to keep them entertained. It is childish. In my opinion these parties are completely useless and pointless.
yeah… just like posting in a ESC dedicated forum.

Jonkonfui

yeah… just like posting in a ESC dedicated forum.
Yes you are right... But anyway i wrote my post on Monday and my mood is very pessimistic and negative... I dont like parties? So i dont go but let other people do whatever they want to (i am saying this to myself)

Jonkonfui

Do you know that Nieves Alvarez will be the spokeswoman for the Spanish jury? Do you care? I guess not but now you know.

voteme

This has tumbled out of my top 15 and off of my ESC playlist, not even sure it’s in my top 20 anymore… It just lacks any sort of soul which makes me want to listen!

Ezio

Veteran
This song has the right vibe to win.

Ezio

Veteran

ESC_FAN

No use of water will be allowed in performances. Chanel will not be able to dance break with water.

Top Bottom