Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

crashworld

Veteran
The music video does nothing for the song. I expected something more colourful and sleek. But the production looks like it's done on a shoestring budget. It's nothing ground-breaking. It's pretty meh if I am being honest.

Mainshow

Veteran
The music video does nothing for the song. I expected something more colourful and sleek. But the production looks like it's done on a shoestring budget. It's nothing ground-breaking. It's pretty meh if I am being honest.

I fully agree with you.

On the one hand, I think it was a smart decision to not change the "already perfect" choreography because that´s definitely the biggest aspect of this act/entry, imo. The dancers are also slaying.

On the other hand, they is the music video such a letdown/downgrade from the actual performance? The costumes/outfits look so budget and less memorable than from the live performances. Why was it shot in a 4:3 format? Did they aim to create a late 90´s music video feeling?
The settings are very budget as well - I just like the last one and but it also looks rather cheap.

A question: Is that the official audio/studio version? The thunder/sound at the end before the last chorus kicks in sounded really trashy/fake - I hope they will ditch it for Eurovision.

crashworld

Veteran
I fully agree with you.

On the one hand, I think it was a smart decision to not change the "already perfect" choreography because that´s definitely the biggest aspect of this act/entry, imo. The dancers are also slaying.

On the other hand, they is the music video such a letdown/downgrade from the actual performance? The costumes/outfits look so budget and less memorable than from the live performances. Why was it shot in a 4:3 format? Did they aim to create a late 90´s music video feeling?
The settings are very budget as well - I just like the last one and but it also looks rather cheap.

A question: Is that the official audio/studio version? The thunder/sound at the end before the last chorus kicks in sounded really trashy/fake - I hope they will ditch it for Eurovision.

They could have just done a set up similar to the NF staging and it would have been a nice continuation.
But the entire music video looks so sterile and less exciting/impactful. And yes, the settings are the issue here. They look so underwhelming and dirt cheap.

And I don't understand why they have to mute the dance break? It's so weird. I presume we will be getting the same version as the NF. There's no way the audio version from the music video is what they are performing to in the actual ESC.

Last edited:

hpp0

I don't think this video matters too much, though I don't know why they went with such an old fashioned way of making a music video.

ESC_FAN

I am disappointed with the video.
Something positive would be the illusion of Chanel. By the way, the art director will be Kyle Hanagami
PD: The video will be avaible tomorrow on Eurovision channel.

Schlagerman1

You can see the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzJbpsolVv8&t=351s

2008 called and want the video back! :lol:
It feels like RTVE knows that they got something that could shockwin in May and go all in on making a big impact on the night instead of building it up through the season. If they wanted to go in as favorites, they would have been satisfied with showing the live performance as their official vid, go all in on Chanels personality and dancemoves. Instead we get this rather cold video, showing some of the moves, but not to their full extent. So yeah, it will be interesting to see if playing it calm is the right move or if that will make the Spanish entry fail once again...

ESC_FAN

You can see the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzJbpsolVv8&t=351s

2008 called and want the video back! :lol:
It feels like RTVE knows that they got something that could shockwin in May and go all in on making a big impact on the night instead of building it up through the season. If they wanted to go in as favorites, they would have been satisfied with showing the live performance as their official vid, go all in on Chanels personality and dancemoves. Instead we get this rather cold video, showing some of the moves, but not to their full extent. So yeah, it will be interesting to see if playing it calm is the right move or if that will make the Spanish entry fail once again...
Your approach is not entirely correct, since it would have been worse not to offer a video clip, I don't think it means that they don't want to be favorites. In addition, Chanel has confirmed in an interview that the performance will be the same with some surprises.

ArmpitOfEurope

The video is uninspired yeah, they could definitely give us something better.
I think the reason this is not being considered a big favourite is the song itself. Without the amazing performance on stage, the song is just ok, I didnt watch the whole video, while the live performance is addictive, you cant turn it off.
I havent listened to the audio itself once since this was selected.

babadabada

I don’t get the hype. This is so mediocre. Ok, she know how to dance but the song is poor. This is far from quality.
I expect it to be the biggest fanfail for years (18th-20th finish). It is not better than El diablo and will have a similar fate…
Eurofans are too often tasteless, it is depressing.

Jonkonfui

I don’t get the hype. This is so mediocre. Ok, she know how to dance but the song is poor. This is far from quality.
I expect it to be the biggest fanfail for years (18th-20th finish). It is not better than El diablo and will have a similar fate…
Eurofans are too often tasteless, it is depressing.
It is good to have such a tasteful person as you amongst us... It is enlightening... Thank you for your presence, we are not worthy of it...

Top Bottom