Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

crashworld

Veteran
How? Doubt this can be a Fuego case, weve already seen the live performance and I doubt they will change it much.

That's only the ESC community. You forget that the casual viewers who will make up the bulk of the televote will see it for the first time and be wowed by it.

Now that we have almost all the entries revealed, if Ochman can't win, I'm officially rooting for Chanel to win it (even though she is my no. 4 now). I'm just so sick of ballads at this point. If there's a Eurovision God, please bless Chanel and let her win.

Ezio

Veteran
I am always rooting for Spain by default. Ay mamá is number 1 on the Spanish Top 40, which would have been my number 1 this year, but I wouldn't mind SloMo taking the crown in this drowzy year. Based on musical merits, I would love to see Poland winning.
I wouldn't mind Ukraine neither to send a sign to Putin, but then it has a sour taste in my mouth also. Many countries would complain afterwards they were robbed, and Ukraine is not exactly topping the fan polls at this moment.

I also could see Netherlands in for the win, which has the highest rated song at the moment at eurovisionworlds.

But to be real, the actual winner usually breaks through the mould, and this year's theme in line with Jupiter in Pisces, seems to be tears and sadness. I would give none of them the trophy, since by May, Jupiter is in the adrenaline-riddled sign of Aries and all this sadness seems out of place by then.

spinachpie

That's only the ESC community. You forget that the casual viewers who will make up the bulk of the televote will see it for the first time and be wowed by it.

Now that we have almost all the entries revealed, if Ochman can't win, I'm officially rooting for Chanel to win it (even though she is my no. 4 now). I'm just so sick of ballads at this point. If there's a Eurovision God, please bless Chanel and let her win.

I get that, but the odds are a pretty accurate reflection of the hype. Once the rehearsals come in, that is when the truest reflection of the final scoreboard will come through. The fact the live performance has already been seen and this is not very high in the odds is not giving a great indication that there will be this hype.

Which, I have to say is a little unfortunate, because I do really enjoy this one and hope it comes Top 10.

Ezio

Veteran
I think it was very smart of Spain to send a fem-bop this year, after last year's all-out fuego edition. This gives them a unique selling proposition. And Blas is lucky to have participated last year, because this year he might be the one with sorry double 0 points.

crashworld

Veteran
I get that, but the odds are a pretty accurate reflection of the hype. Once the rehearsals come in, that is when the truest reflection of the final scoreboard will come through. The fact the live performance has already been seen and this is not very high in the odds is not giving a great indication that there will be this hype.

Which, I have to say is a little unfortunate, because I do really enjoy this one and hope it comes Top 10.

Chanel's case is very unfortunate in the sense, it was released way early and the drama with her win definitely have impacted her winning odds as there are these vocal fans who can't wait to see Chanel flopped just because their favourites didn't win the NF.

Let's see, I hope the general public will respond very well to her performance. My only concern is the jury part, hopefully they will reward her well. With so many ballads/mid-tempos, I hope they will cancel out each other with Chanel emerging as the winner (even if I have to sacrifice Ochman).

empo21

Veteran
Eeh, are people still mad for Benidorm? I'd get it if a totally atrocious act won, but SloMo is a very fun performance and was already Eurovision ready. With the current line-up, it looks like Spain's jury made the right choice coz I don't know how Ay Mamá and Terra would hold up this year (+ the Fulenn comparisons would be raining, and I personally prefer Fulenn as well).

ESC_FAN

Eeh, are people still mad for Benidorm? I'd get it if a totally atrocious act won, but SloMo is a very fun performance and was already Eurovision ready. With the current line-up, it looks like Spain's jury made the right choice coz I don't know how Ay Mamá and Terra would hold up this year (+ the Fulenn comparisons would be raining, and I personally prefer Fulenn as well).
Being fair, the song of the Tanxugueiras would have been designated before Fulenn, to whom they would compare it to Fulenn, with Terra

ayzelto

Really? :LOL: I thought she was ok, but it didn't click.Kinda same like this one.
Well, that is what you think. The polls and betting odds are playing in her favour at the moment. Let's see what happens, but remember Edurne got only 15 points. It's not very difficult to beat that ;)

Top Bottom