Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

lasse braun

I want see 2 acts who participated in OT previously to represent Spain in future
like the first song.

If Spain brought a "Mafioso Rap" in this style for me it is :12: points!xheat:lol:
not bad - it sounds a little bit like mexican gangster rap - dangerous life you know.

like the first song.

not bad - it sounds a little bit like mexican gangster rap - dangerous life you know.

Actually this is Mexican Rap xyes but if Spain were able to take advantage of the great musicality of its language and were able to take an example from Mexican Rap it could be able to win the ESC! xup

aside from some possible gangster rap in the future spain also has had one of the best feel good pop songs in the last 10-12 years - the singer is half spain and half german - my 75+ mother loves the song a lot and i meanwhile too.

Alvaro Soler is a great musician. He often came here to Italy and we are very fond of him. I've always wondered why Spain never chose him as their representative.

Iker

Veteran
Alvaro Soler is a great musician. He often came here to Italy and we are very fond of him. I've always wondered why Spain never chose him as their representative.

Why does it make you wonder? It makes sense as the Eurovision is perceived as a contest for no-names in multiple countries or possible career killers. Or is seen as a joke. The last time :es: sent someone with an established career was in 2012 iirc and I don't expect it to happen next year. Probably we will have yet another forgettable entry from them next year, I don't expect anything else as this is what they usually do.

Last edited:
Why does it make you wonder? It makes sense as the Eurovision is perceived as a contest for no-names in multiple countries or possible career killers. Or is seen as a joke. The last time :es: sent someone with an established career was in 2012 iirc and I don't expect it to happen next year. Probably we will have yet another forgettable entry from them next year, I don't expect anything else as this is what they usually do.
The problem with ESC is only one: whoever wins must organize the next contest. For me, this rule of "Who wins hosts the next ESC" should be eliminated and do like the World Cup and the Olympics: whoever wants to host the event proposes and must pass internal votes. In this way, the music of each country could shine without fear and we could see ... who knows, a country triumphing 3 times in a row! We could also see smaller countries triumphing that would struggle to host the next edition. Any example? Kosovo.

Is the ESC considered by Spain a "career killer"? Spain could do like Italy and the Scandinavian countries and also send strong artists really famous in their countries to the ESC. These artists would have no fear of seeing their career "killed". If the new proposals are not very strong (like our Maneskin), they could get lost.

Regarding the ESC problem of "killing careers", perhaps it was true a few years ago but now that the event is globalizing it is an excellent show. Then ... it also depends on the artists! Not everyone has the talent and luck of ABBA to win hearts around the world. However, ABBA struggled to get out of the "ESC bubble" and public opinion of being "Those of the song Waterloo".

Iker

Veteran
The problem with ESC is only one: whoever wins must organize the next contest. For me, this rule of "Who wins hosts the next ESC" should be eliminated and do like the World Cup and the Olympics: whoever wants to host the event proposes and must pass internal votes. In this way, the music of each country could shine without fear and we could see ... who knows, a country triumphing 3 times in a row! We could also see smaller countries triumphing that would struggle to host the next edition. Any example? Kosovo.

Is the ESC considered by Spain a "career killer"? Spain could do like Italy and the Scandinavian countries and also send strong artists really famous in their countries to the ESC. These artists would have no fear of seeing their career "killed". If the new proposals are not very strong (like our Maneskin), they could get lost.

Regarding the ESC problem of "killing careers", perhaps it was true a few years ago but now that the event is globalizing it is an excellent show. Then ... it also depends on the artists! Not everyone has the talent and luck of ABBA to win hearts around the world. However, ABBA struggled to get out of the "ESC bubble" and public opinion of being "Those of the song Waterloo".
I think certain countries just don't care for the ESC - like Spain or UK.

ESC94

I´m strongly opposed to this, for me it´s always great to know where the next ESC will be held, it´s also part of the charme.

I´m strongly opposed to this, for me it´s always great to know where the next ESC will be held, it´s also part of the charme.
It's just my thought. I don't pretend that everyone thinks like me. However, ESC94. The competition is turning into a sort of "passing the baton". Have you ever seen a nation win twice in a row? Furthermore, having to host the next edition makes everything even more predictable: whoever can afford to host the ESC wins. I don't see much charm ... True, a nation can always refuse to organize the ESC at home and decide to share the expenses with another country that wants to host the next edition. However, this never happens. Do you know why? It is a humiliation. This pushes some nations to bring weak songs or just want good placings and that's it. This is my thought.

ESC94

It's just my thought. I don't pretend that everyone thinks like me. However, ESC94. The competition is turning into a sort of "passing the baton". Have you ever seen a nation win twice in a row? Furthermore, having to host the next edition makes everything even more predictable: whoever can afford to host the ESC wins. I don't see much charm ... True, a nation can always refuse to organize the ESC at home and decide to share the expenses with another country that wants to host the next edition. However, this never happens. Do you know why? It is a humiliation. This pushes some nations to bring weak songs or just want good placings and that's it. This is my thought.

Well, I think that if a country works hard to win the contest they deserve to host it and make their vision of ESC a reality. xshrug

rasmuslights

Veteran
And I think in Spain it's not even a problem of artists not wanting to do it like in the UK or Germany. I'm sure Lola Indigo would do it and she is one of the biggest names in Spain, I'm sure Aitana would do it once convinced I'm sure she is not totally against it etc. It's just the fault of the broadcaster or rather the HoD - basically the same as In Poland where also many big artists would do it..

iwanna belovewithyou

for Spain i want Falete he/she can sing a operistic flamenco song

abenteuer

Dear Spain, find your cojones and send something interesting for 2022. I suggest Califato 3/4 -- contemporary compositions with a strong Andalusian influence. What more could you ask for at Eurovision?

tuorem

I cannot wait for our neighbours to pick the fishmonger from around the corner with a G:son demo that would make the fandom regret "The Pest In Me".

Since 2015, the Spaniards got every place below 20 except for 25. Next goal maybe?

Seriously though, I wish TVE's ill-advised choices would come to an end. Spain is flooded with talents, why not think out of the box and give some of them a chance?

Last edited:
Top Bottom