2 1.3%

6 3.9%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Spain-scaled.jpg

ayzelto

Oh please, you spanish people are so complicate and critical. xcookie

Also I read his interview where he said that he's extremely critical person, that he's never satisfied with himself and that he even visit psychologist for years because he was unable to enjoy in life. Such a autodestructive behaviour. Is it in your spanish blood, to be like that? xcookie

If you ask me, this is after Edurne best song you send in the last decade.
Is it winner material? No. Did we expect better from him? Probably. But it's still good song with good singer and you guys should be proud. Or at least, don't be so critical, in case if you still don't like the song (I get that we have different tastes).

And with all honesty, after I listen (almost) all songs from this year, I can make conclusion that this song is better than 75% of song from ESC2020. And I'm objective, not subjective.

do
Oh please, you spanish people are so complicate and critical. xcookie

Also I read his interview where he said that he's extremely critical person, that he's never satisfied with himself and that he even visit psychologist for years because he was unable to enjoy in life. Such a autodestructive behaviour. Is it in your spanish blood, to be like that? xcookie

If you ask me, this is after Edurne best song you send in the last decade.
Is it winner material? No. Did we expect better from him? Probably. But it's still good song with good singer and you guys should be proud. Or at least, don't be so critical, in case if you still don't like the song (I get that we have different tastes).

And with all honesty, after I listen (almost) all songs from this year, I can make conclusion that this song is better than 75% of song from ESC2020. And I'm objective, not subjective.

don’t be wrong. I am the first one to support Spanish entries, I have always been. But this year is a complete no. I can be supportive, as well as critical if I have to.
I am too old for unnecessary drama too 😉

Mrm

Veteran
Pick Marco Mengoni in Spanish language and real Spanish music next time please.. :love: :D xheat :cool:

Mainshow

Veteran
Idk, for me sound same. It's just new lyrics video.
It sounded a bit different to me, I think.. especially the arrangement in the verses but dunno, maybe I just got distracted from the song itself by watching the song's music video :D

Ausesken

MalagaToledo

Banned
Top Bottom