2 1.3%

6 3.9%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Spain-scaled.jpg

Puma11

Oh please, it's so obvious. xcookie

As I already write, I even know who is his boyfriend. I won't say it out loud because I respect his privacy but if I'm right about it, he'll be with him in Rotterdam... and not just because he's his BF. 😉😉

MalagaToledo

Banned
;)Oh please, it's so obvious. xcookie

As I already write, I even know who is his boyfriend. I won't say it out loud because I respect his privacy but if I'm right about it, he'll be with him in Rotterdam... and not just because he's his BF. 😉😉
I'm writing this in dark color so others don't see it. He will be his b.c.i.g v.c.l.s. That's what I heard on another forum, but that's just assumptions and gossips. Psst, don't let others see this. ;)

Last edited:

Puma11

Yeah, that's my prediction too.

I mean, he's musician anyway, ofc that he'll bring his bf with him.

Btw, where do you read it? 🤔🤔 I spend days to find it and I did, but it was all me, I didn't read it anywhere... but it seems that others knows it too. 😭
Well I guess it's not secret anymore. 🤣

His name starts with D, right? I hope we're speaking about same person.

MalagaToledo

Banned
I read it on forum.hr from another user but it doesn't mean anything. Ppl can say whatever they want. I don't know the name. Pls, don't post any personal data. If we respect Blas, we won't reveal anything unless he already wants it. ;)

Puma11

Maybe that user heard it from me because I had chat with someone on twitter. 🤣🤣

I have account on forum.hr but I never said any word about Blas nor I did see that post. I'll check it later.

Yeah, ofc that I won't say anything, especially because I'm not even 100% sure.
I mean, I'm pretty much sure but there is always 1% of possibility that I'm wrong... even if it's so obvious that they're in long relationship but ok. 😉😉

If you want to know, I'll write it to you, in private.

theditz83

Veteran
I'm worried that they're going to translate this, or at least partially translate it into English for ESC and based on the English translation I just heard, it will absolutely kill this song for me. Please TVE, keep it in Spanish only xpray

Uto

Veteran
This man is 100% homo. No straight dude is in love with himself like this. This man is Narcissus incarnate.

Chrisiam

Oh I hope they don't rework this to be in English too, I only just bumped my score up for it from a 3 to a 6, I'd hate to drop it back down, that'd take effort!

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm worried that they're going to translate this, or at least partially translate it into English for ESC and based on the English translation I just heard, it will absolutely kill this song for me. Please TVE, keep it in Spanish only xpray
I somehow upgraded it and put him back in my top 10 so I hope they won't translate it :lol: Where did you hear it though ? He said there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhR5P7BydbQ he was going to do French, English and Italian versions but I saw no news since then

Puma11

Where do you even read that he's thinking to change anything?

He strictly said that it will be all in Spanish language on ESC but they have plan to record two version in English and French.

theditz83

Veteran
Where do you even read that he's thinking to change anything?

He strictly said that it will be all in Spanish language on ESC but they have plan to record two version in English and French.

I didn't read that he was switching the entry at all, but when you get a suggested YouTube video of him saying "Universo en Inglés" you think the worst! Glad to hear that the all Spanish version is what will go to ESC ;)

Puma11

Ok, I thought you really read it somewhere. :p

Nah, they just wanna to record it in few languages but it's not linked to ESC. It will be full Spanish, thankfully.

ayzelto

I am sad to say that I even liked Do it for your lover more than Universo.

For me, this is the worst Spanish entry since Algo Pequeñito, which I dislike in the same way.

I have given it 4 points just because Blas is a great artist, and I am sure we will pull it off live very well. But that won't save Spain (once again) to be in the bottom 5. Probably it won't be last because this place is already taken by France, but still disappointing.

Puma11

Oh please, you spanish people are so complicate and critical. xcookie

Also I read his interview where he said that he's extremely critical person, that he's never satisfied with himself and that he even visit psychologist for years because he was unable to enjoy in life. Such a autodestructive behaviour. Is it in your spanish blood, to be like that? xcookie

If you ask me, this is after Edurne best song you send in the last decade.
Is it winner material? No. Did we expect better from him? Probably. But it's still good song with good singer and you guys should be proud. Or at least, don't be so critical, in case if you still don't like the song (I get that we have different tastes).

And with all honesty, after I listen (almost) all songs from this year, I can make conclusion that this song is better than 75% of song from ESC2020. And I'm objective, not subjective.

Mrm

Veteran
@Puma11

You are obsessed (singing senHIT :lol:) with Blas Canto! :D

Puma11

Not obsessed, I'm too old for that shit :ROFLMAO: but I like him. And I'm fine with song too.

And he deserve someone who will defend him here. I'll take that role. xangel

I loved Mahmood last year but thankfully, I wasn't here on forum because I was even worse. :ROFLMAO:

Ausesken

'Algo pequeñito' was a nightmare I want to forget XD Universo is soo much better than that. And to me it's much better than 'Do it for your lover' as well. The only problem of Universo is that it's too average, but it's not bad.

Top Bottom