2 1.3%

6 3.9%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Spain-scaled.jpg

Ezio

Veteran
I really liked the performance. The song comes across better on stage than in the video or the radio. Same with Rise Like A Phoenix. I enjoy watching the Eurovision performance, but that's it.

nudiecrudi

There is something missing in this song. It seems that is taylored for ESC, which isn't a good sign for me. Good looking guy, a pseudo green theme, a well produced videoclip. But all sounds generic and without soul. Everything give me plastic vibes. Blas singing to universe and asking forgiveness, for all the disasters we have caused, wearing red carpet suits ??? Not very credible though. You may call them stupid details. Yes some details, which make the difference between an ordinary song and an extraordinary song. Keep singing in Spanish, love it.

Ezio

Veteran
Of course is is blatantly insincere, as if it were produced in Sweden. I would be surprised if it achieves a better result than Roi of France last year. But it depends on the other songs of course.

ClaudiuP

I can't believe that Spain who has such an amazing euro fans base fails to deliver at the contest again. The Spanish eurofans are the best.

VikingTiger

That live performance did not add a whole lot to the song I am afraid. I still think Blas has a great voice - but I could really do without the falsetto parts...
The backdrop is good, and not TVE-over-the-top. Stick with something like that. Blas need to change his choreography, the way he moves on stage is not too flattering...

MalagaToledo

Banned

xcry

Kairit

I don't like this song much, but I can't stop bopping along to "Perdóname, perdóname, uni, universo" playing in my head. xgaah

dezbee2008

I'm in the fence on this. One day I like it, the other days it's meh, but I can't listen to the song more than twice in a row

6 for now

crashworld

Veteran
I hope that's not the final staging. The raincoat is a joke. The song is alright and Blas is a competent singer although he struggled at the part where he goes high. But he is not as charismatic as Miki though. But then it didn't help Miki. I am giving this a 6.

Mainshow

Veteran
I didn't expect :es: to be one of the most modern entries this year. I really hope that we will be getting more progressive, innovative and contemporary songs soon.

Ezio

Veteran
Perdóname, perdóname, universo
I am not your babe, I am not your babe, universo,
Don‘t wanna kiss, don‘t touch,
Just smoke a cigarette and hush

Top Bottom