13 5.2%

41 16.3%

• Total voters

JimmyJump

Re: SPAIN 2018

Leticia Sabadel :lol:

ParadiseES

I only hope there will be serious people in charge for next year and working to re-build what TVE destroyed this year.

JimmyJump

It's actually a nightmare for me ;)

Well, if it's a reguetton song then your absouletly right! I would rather have Manel than a fucking reguetton song :?

ParadiseES

Well, if it's a reguetton song then your absouletly right! I would rather have Manel than a fucking reguetton song :?

I have absolutely nothing against reggaetón music. I wish we could send some day something like "Despacito" or "La gozadera". But with someone who can sing live and that's not Enrique's case.

JonnyWest

I have absolutely nothing against reggaetón music. I wish we could send some day something like "Despacito" or "La gozadera". But with someone who can sing live and that's not Enrique's case.

I hear that one literally every day, dozens of times on the radio here in :pt: xheat

Ausesken

I hear that one literally every day, dozens of times on the radio here in :pt: xheat

Same in Spain, people are getting a bit fed up of it :lol: not me, at least not yet.

I'd like Spain to send a rock song some day. I loved Maika's. Maybe next year?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Despacito isn't a radio hit here, if you're sick of it then come to the UK. :lol: Our radios will never touch it probably. "La gozadera" would be super super hot though. xheat

Uvaro

i wish our radios would play spanish music. if i hear one more ed sheeran song i think i might scream

ParadiseES

And the summer hasn't even started yet. "La bicicleta" will look an underground song compared to this.

Ausesken

When I visited England last summer (it was the first time I was in the UK) I somehow felt a bit depressed because of the weather, so I tried to listen to latin hits as many times as possible, and it worked, I felt much better :D so yes, I highly recommend to introduce Spanish music in your radio stations :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

i wish our radios would play spanish music. if i hear one more ed sheeran song i think i might scream

OMG, DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED.

I am absolutely sick to death of listening to that dreary mess spammed every 10 minutes on our radio. I hate the British music scene atm, and I especially hate Ed Sheeran, he is so overrated. We are missing so many hits because our radios don't play non-english songs unless it is something like Gangnam Style. It's not like this music is beneath us, if it is given a chance it would be hugely successful i'm sure.

revallsay

OMG, DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED.

I am absolutely sick to death of listening to that dreary mess spammed every 10 minutes on our radio. I hate the British music scene atm, and I especially hate Ed Sheeran, he is so overrated. We are missing so many hits because our radios don't play non-english songs unless it is something like Gangnam Style. It's not like this music is beneath us, if it is given a chance it would be hugely successful i'm sure.

come to Poland, yes, we have a lot of Ed Sheeran, but we have songs in polish, english, spanish and french :D

ParadiseES

TVE has confirmed "Operación Triunfo" is back. We don't know when exactly (probably in autumn) and if this talent show will be used to choose the Spanish entrant for Eurovision 2018.

For those who don't know, OT was used to pick our acts in 2002, 2003 and 2004 (our three best results in this century) and this contest is responsable of the highest Eurovision rating ever in Spain (80,4% and almost 13 million people in 2002, that was the most watched TV momento until Spain won the Euro and the World Cup). Soraya (2009) and Edurne (2015) also started their career thanks to OT in its later period in a private cannel.

TBH I'm not excited. I think this format is pretty burnt. And I'm absolutely fed up with "The Voice", "The Voice Kids", "Got Talent", "Tú sí que vales", "Tú sí que sí",... etc (thank God "X Factor", "Popstars" or "Number One" don't exist anymore.
Come on, there is not so many talented people out there to fill all these talent shows!!!

Top Bottom