17 6.7%

18 7.1%

21 8.3%

13 5.2%

41 16.3%

• Total voters

mauve

Veteran
Spain/Lithuania/Ireland will share the romantic votes, and probably won't place super high. Cyprus/Israel/Czech Republic will share the show/circus votes, and Hungary will win the entire competition, because it's so unique and there won't be any another performance that's an alternative to them.

*sigh* wish you would be right ... imagine Hungary as winner ... the guys would flip out! :lol:

Ezio

Veteran
Apparently 75% of all fans in Lisbon are Spanish Eurofans. When Eurovision was in Vienna, it felt like almost 50% Spanish Eurofans. And all they do is sing their own song dramatically and loudly and make a lot of noise :lol:

Ezio

Veteran

Ezio

Veteran
Austrian celebs cringe when they are watching the video to this song... lol

Ausesken

The reason why I don't want to live in Spain is that Spanish people are obnoxious and loud. But they look lovely with their mouths shut. At least I found a chilled one.

IOTAP

Edit: you guys should really stop talking sh*t about a whole people. Not that those crazy eurofans speak for all of us.

Ausesken

Amaia and Alfred did it very well, they should be proud. However, this position shows there's something wrong with Spain. It's not that we ask to win, we know it's very hard winning this contest, but our results in the last years are disastrous. We want to know how it feels being top 5! I've never experienced that, and I've watched Eurovision every year since 2002! And nobody takes responsability for that, ofc ¬¬

JonnyWest

Amaia and Alfred did it very well, they should be proud. However, this position shows there's something wrong with Spain. It's not that we ask to win, we know it's very hard winning this contest, but our results in the last years are disastrous. We want to know how it feels being top 5! I've never experienced that, and I've watched Eurovision every year since 2002! And nobody takes responsability for that, ofc ¬¬

Don't worry, you'll win when you least expect xlove Cyprus, Bulgaria, Portugal and others achieved results in the past years that no one ever expected

tuorem

Damn, Spain has only avoided the bottom 5 four times in fourteen years :lol: That's depressing. It takes stamina and dedication to be a Spanish eurofan tbh.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I was vocal with my disappointment over the revamp of this song, and I had fallen out of love with it. Last night though I felt a bit of the magic again, and I had to give Spain a vote, whilst thinking of how this song made me feel months ago. I still don't like what was done to the song, and how the changes ruined the intimacy, but seeing Alfred and Amaia together on stage stirred a little something in me. "Tu canción" has one of the most beautiful melodies of the year. It was unfortunate that I had to jump ship, but at least I could salute you tonight Spain. I hope Alfred and Amaia spend many happy years together. I think they have something special.

DaFlo

Banned
I found their performance very cute actually :oops: Wish them all the best as well :D

henhu

This song+staging is like Verona if Verona was 100 times cheesier. Surprised it didn't finish last!

Top Bottom