21 6.8%

12 3.9%

8 2.6%

5 1.6%

3 1.0%

17 5.5%

• Total voters

ag89

I'm not surpised at all about this bad result. I really liked her voice, but they obviously wrote the song in a very calculated way. I mean, that's fine, but it obviously doesn't work always in Eurovision. Belgium and Latvia proved this year that Eurovision has changed and you don't have to have a "Eurovision" kinda entyr to do well.

Next, that dancer was not involved enough. I just couldn't understand the meaning behind that messy performance. And finally, the fact she missed the last note was way more important than people think.

I hope Spain will try next year with something more authentic. A good thing is they really try to do well.

Mrm

Veteran
I liked it a a lot, it was like fairytale and performance looked stunning, she also looked GREAT, I liked make up, clothes, choreography..

Vocals weren't bad, but for that type of powerful performance I'm afraid color of the vocal and volummen are not appropariate, it needs stronger one.. :)

But she sang in tune, only problem is unnapropriate vocal fro this interesting composition..

Anyhow it deserved more points definitely..

busybee

Spain = one more country that got ROBBED by the juries.

I honestly don't know what those 'professionals' were doing on Friday night. Watching/listening to the songs they weren't!

Jesus

21th place speaks for itself... Absolutely underrated and directly robbed.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
21th place speaks for itself... Absolutely underrated and directly robbed.

Well JESUS you should have used your divine powers gifted by god to alter it!

ag89

Spain = one more country that got ROBBED by the juries.

I honestly don't know what those 'professionals' were doing on Friday night. Watching/listening to the songs they weren't!

Sorry, but she did bad with the televote, too.

Robbery- no way.

Iuris

Another disappointment. :lol:

Well, I know the staging wasn't the best ok, but a 21st place is poor, so poor. A top 12-15 would have been nice... Thanks, Edurne!

sapsan

Maybe I'm crazy. I don't understand how people may not to like this song, this voice, this girl, this performance so much. For me Spain is the one of most deserved winners together with Italy and Latvia. I was sure - TOP-3 and no way for another. Sweden this year is so mediocre winner :? :( and Russia :? wtf

lightcity

Guys I am very very sorry for you, again Spain had a very strong song ( like pastora soler was) and again a unfair position, this is the real prove that esc voting system don t make any sense: the blocking votes and diaspora are to much strong ! you were the best ESC song in 2015, like Pastora Soler was in 2012!!

niko

Banned
The song is great, but her performance was kinda amateurish. The dancer was hot, but he looked out of place, the backdrop was laughably bad (expected something closer to the music video) and her camera angles were horrible. The dress-change was cheap.

Vocally, she was good, but for a person who does't know Spanish (like me), her performance looked kinda weird and it wasn't that great. xboring

ayzelto

English version of Amanecer:

[video]http://www.vevo.com/watch/ES1021500187[/video]

I don't understand why they release it today. It's great btw!

Amethystos

It was a good song, not better than Pastora's in any way but a very good one!
Spain simply has to repeat like this a couple of times before eventually succeeds a win!
And this may be even easier by selecting a "familiar" to contest person.

Yoozek

English version of Amanecer:

[video]http://www.vevo.com/watch/ES1021500187[/video]

I don't understand why they release it today. It's great btw!

Seriously? I wonder who paid the guy who wrote the lyrics.

Ieieeeeeo, ieeieeeeeeo.
I'll run run for
the sake of war
until I run run run
no more.

...and how much did he or she got.

Top Bottom