24 12.0%

14 7.0%

7 3.5%

10 5.0%

11 5.5%

11 5.5%

• Total voters

ParadiseES

...and If you add eurofans = Spanish eurofans, then you get a terrible formula (I know you and the Spanish fellows in this forum are not like most of them, which is great)

Indeed.

Jopi

She was really bad vocaly,but anyway the song is amazing and it didn't deserve botton 2 :(

ayzelto

No shocker here, we predicted this to be last so Spain should thank Albania for saving them for that :D ESDM were probably intimidated by the language barrier as well as the amount of attention as they were not the most talkative group of people but they were very polite and attended every press conference and event they were scheduled to appear at. Unfortunately this was just not a song for Eurovision but I hope this won't discourage Spain.
Interestingly enough, the Spanish fans in Malmo really were the most inconsiderate ones, granted we're not talking about everyone but there was a big bunch of folks from Spain disguised as press attending the rehearsals and during the rehearsal of Georgia loudly screamed "PASTORA, PASTORA, PASTORA"...People did not like that at all. In addition, they were screaming and shouting between other rehearsals as well and were noisy in the press center....

I feel angry for that, just because you are right. There are lots of people like these... and the song was not strong enough, I strongly think that Spain should take it serious or retire (as well as the UK or France). They all have good artists but no interest in Eurovision at all.

Milos-BC

This song is nice, but it is too bland for a festival like this. It got the result that I expected from the beginning. They delivered a great performance but it couldn't help them as it didn't mask the song itself.

ParadiseES

David Feito (ESDM guitarist) has started career alone an he has a new single. It's the soundtrack of a Spanish movie. Looks great :D

DJNightingale

Voice: Am I the only one who didn't notice the vocal problem? The vocalist was nervous, I agree. But I still enjoy her voice, especially at this beautiful language :)
Stage performance: Nice.
Lyrics: Very beautiful, like in Spanish folk song.
Music: Maybe the best part of this song. I like folk-rock very much, especially with celtic sound!

My final opinion: I think this song was underrated.

Top Bottom