22 5.3%

9 2.2%

9 2.2%

8 1.9%

3 0.7%

28 6.7%

• Total voters

Ninotchka

Wow, I didn't know she had recorded that in English (shame on me, being a Spaniard :oops: ). I love it. Ok, in Spanish it seems to me she felt the lyrics more than in English, but it's still a good version. And I love how they didn't just translate the lyrics and hammered them to fit in the music, but instead changed them a bit so it sounds good with the music. Of course, "you can show me heaven" is not the meaning of "quédate conmigo", but with that melody I think it sounds much better than "stay with me" :p

CC92

And I still think that this song is totally hateful. In Spanish slightly better than in English but no big difference. No offence intended.:p

alca

Pastora turns 34 today! Happy birthday!! :D

alca

Pastora won the OGAE Second Chance Contest 2012 with Tu Vida Es Tu Vida!!! xcheer xfruit xheart

Danny Saucedo came 2nd with one point short!
Vent.gif
Oops.gif

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Pastora Soler, has announced she is going to release a brand new album in 2013. The album will be written with the help of one of the composers of her Eurovision entry “Quédate Conmigo”, Tony Sánchez-Ohlsson

alca

Pastora Soler, has announced she is going to release a brand new album in 2013. The album will be written with the help of one of the composers of her Eurovision entry “Quédate Conmigo”, Tony Sánchez-Ohlsson

Old news! xD Kidding.

The BEST part is that she'll be recording the album in Madrid, Milan and STOCKHOLM!!! xcheer xcheer xfruit
I asked Tony and he told me they will record some songs in January or February in Stockholm and that he'll post it on facebook (the "date" they'll be in Sweden). A flash trip to Stockholm and I will meet Pastora!!!!! :D xheart xyaaay
Erotas.gif

daniels1000

Pastora Soler will be touring in Croatia in December, next to Ivo Gamulin Gianni (in a series of three concerts, called Ivo Gramulin Gianni and Friends). The program will include Eurovision veteran Doris Dragovic (Yugoslavia 86, Croatia 99) and David Elliott. :D

The shows will be held in Split, Zagreb and Osijek on the 14th, 16th and 20th of December, respectively.

timthumb.php

Read more HERE.

escYOUnited

Administrator
Pastora Soler, the 2012 Spanish Eurovision representative was a guest at the popular Spanish television show Tu Cara Me Suena aired on Spanish private television channel Antena 3.

READ MORE

alca

New song released on Saturday and it climbed on #1 on iTunes in 3 days! I've listened to it so many times that I can sing along almost the entire song without having read the lyrics. :p LOVE IT!!!! xlove

ParadiseES

Pastora Soler fainted yesterday during a concert in Sevilla. She had to be withdrawn from the stage. Thank God she is okay and it was only a blood pressure drop, but the concert was cancelled. I hope she can recover soon!

[video=youtube;0bblZqYkkfk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0bblZqYkkfk[/video]

Celia

:shock: she fell so quickly I can't hardly see it! Poor thing I hope she is ok!

Top Bottom