3 0.7%

28 6.7%

• Total voters

alca

Re: SPAIN 2012

What about a comeback by Rosa?

Jesus

Hmm... I'm remembering one the candidates we had in the spanish preselection of 2009, Melody and her song Amante de la Luna.

I loved Soraya that year, but Melody was impressive. We could send something like this next year ^^

Alephosho

If Andorra doesn't come back, then Spain should really consider Roser for themselves. :D
I hope not, we had enough with Soraya and her "arabs" sounds :S

In Spain there is more music than that.
Would be great that "Russian Red" could go, but that's imposible xD

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Coral was underrated in NFs, hopefully she'll go to ESC once xcheer

Jesus

Coral was underrated in NFs, hopefully she'll go to ESC once xcheer

She is the most unforgiving and stupid person I've ever seen. After she was out of the spanish 2010 entry, she started speaking very bad about our NF's jury and Daniel Diges too, she was throwing her sh*it to them for a while...
If we send some artist from the past NFs, I'd rather see Virginia or Melody^^

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

I'm sorry but Coral should have won in 2010. Her song would have rocked (not in a literal way) Oslo. I don't agree with her talking bad about Daniel Diges though as it certainly wasn't his fault which displays poor sportsmanship on her part but Coral would be a great option IMO but I highly doubt she'd be back....bummer

alca

Also, I doubt if Spanish people will vote for her after all that she said...

Jesus

What about a comeback of La Casa Azul??

La Revolución Sexual is great xD I was very sad he didn't go representing Spain that year... he was hoarse in the live perfomance on NF due to an illness, so you can imagine how he sang :\

Atsu

Would be great that "Russian Red" could go, but that's imposible xD

What about a comeback of La Casa Azul??

OJALÁ! xD But I don't think so, since 2008 and Chikilicuatre, the rock/indie musicians avoid Eurovision as if it was the Death. I would love to see groups like this in Eurovision.

But this is almost impossible to see :lol:

Alephosho

Coral NO!! O.O
That stupid girl don't deserve represent Spain. First she must learn to lose. Also, she only knew scream in the songs ¬¬

I could know to Guille Milkyway in Barcelona and I asked if he could back to Eurovision, but he said no, he lived very stressed in the NF.
Hopefully one day change his mind -.-

"Love of Lesbian" is one of my favourite group. Would be awesome that they want go to Eurovision :D

Sabiondo

The only thing I've always liked of Spain in Eurovision is precisely that ALWAYS has sung in Spanish.

C'mon, i thing that Spain need some experiment if they sining in English at leat once, must look how Turkey & Greece entries was changed atfer stoped in seend songs in their lenguagges, i thing that is the forumula who Spain need to wins once or place so higth every year as they does. I know that the Hispanic pepole are verry proud of our lenguage, but im tired to see my motherland fail year after year in ESC, even his songs are good, i thing that we need an change drastic on our language sungs to see what happens.

Alephosho

C'mon, i thing that Spain need some experiment if they sining in English at leat once, must look how Turkey & Greece entries was changed atfer stoped in seend songs in their lenguagges, i thing that is the forumula who Spain need to wins once or place so higth every year as they does. I know that the Hispanic pepole are verry proud of our lenguage, but im tired to see my motherland fail year after year in ESC, even his songs are good, i thing that we need an change drastic on our language sungs to see what happens.
I would not mind see Spain sing in English, but i don't think that be necessary to win the ESC.
'Molitva' won singing in Serbian because was a great song.

Jesus

I dont want Spain to sing in english. We have a very VERY beautiful language here (and regional languages too), so I think there's no need of singing in any other. Furthermore, I want to believe in an ESC that doesn't take the language as decisive as the song itself.

alca

The only thing I've always liked of Spain in Eurovision is precisely that ALWAYS has sung in Spanish.

+1
I NEVER want Spain to send a song entirely in english! I am in love with spanish and I want this language in ESC. I'd be fine with songs like "La Noche Es Para Mi" or "Europe's living a celebration". Songs with a couple of phrases in english but definitely not the entire song in english! Spanish xheart

Top Bottom