WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
DJ5uVn8.png

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
0Te5u8T.png

For my 150th edition I'm taking a journey back to the beginning, to the early years of the 2010s, the early editions of WorldVision and to simpler times when my taste was predominantly influenced by symphonic metal and stuff like that. I've always wanted to send Evanescence to WV, especially nine years ago (I managed to send them to WLSC though haha).
One hundred and thirty-four editions later they are back!! Enjoy xo

p551.png

Last edited:

WolvXCII

0Te5u8T.png

For my 150th edition I'm taking a journey back to the beginning, to the early years of the 2010s, the early editions of WorldVision and to simpler times when my taste was predominantly influenced by symphonic metal and stuff like that. I've always wanted to send Evanescence to WV, especially nine years ago (I managed to send them to WLSC though haha).
One hundred and thirty-four editions later they are back!! Enjoy xo

250px-551Sandile.png
BITCHHHHHH I'M GAGGED TO THIS AND I LIVE FOR IT.... Like this really reminded me of my roots, my love for Amy Lee and everything... Like me soooo happy with you having this as an entry for this edition... No d*ck is big enough to make me gag as much as this song did hahahaha xheat xheat xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
768px-ABC_%282021_logo%29.svg.png

ABC taking up the mantle of hosting for Southern USA under their hot new iconic HoD. We're super excited
for the new path ahead of us and what is to come. Despite the reputation and long history of the American
Deep South, it is actually one of the most culturally diverse regions in all of North America and for our first
entry we're going tap right into that! Florida is the first stop with a huge Cuban latino population and with
Spain hosting it seems like a reasonable excuse to go for some full Cuban flavour. We're pleased to announce
that our first entry under Ashley is none other than famous Cuban singer Gloria Estefan. We're looking forward
to the energy and fun that is coming all of your way.​

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
V723HeZ.png

Oye Oye we're back again with some fun little hints for our next entry. We aren't saying anything,
but maybe you will have an idea from the pictures below?

sugar-natalia-gordienko.gif
tumblr_nh9ip5n4aA1u1qld9o1_400.gifv

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
fiveknives_sugar_cover_full_name.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
V723HeZ.png

You know, we're loving dropping these little gifs and hints for you, so lets keep it going for another edition. We're going to
make it blatantly obvious who we're sending to all of you, but it's still a hint none the less. We initally planned a completey
different style of entry, but when in Spain you have no other choice. Enjoy the hint and what they had to say about the song:

tumblr_p0avv5GPLY1qkoeepo1_400.gifv

Ausesken

*deciding whether I should pretend I of course know who you are sending or making it obvious that I can't get any hint no matter how obvious it is* :unsure:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
*deciding whether I should pretend I of course know who you are sending or making it obvious that I can't get any hint no matter how obvious it is* :unsure:

You:

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
V723HeZ.png

Word on the street is that we're gonna do another gif hint? idk are we? lemme go look in google quickly x

ok we are.

This will probably be one hardest hints going, and I suspect no one will get it, or overthink the connections.
It'll be rather simple when you know it. :D To make it a little easier, the singer is from abroad, Haiti to be
exact. ;)

hip-shake-bow.gif
krisjenner-gf-1546630126.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
8LLgVI1.png

Top Bottom