[ALL 12 POINTS]
[STATISTICS]

🇰🇷 🇰🇷 🇰🇷

8EsZ.gif

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Thank you to those who joined and thank you to the first five voters! ::ceca :seou: ::mida :us: :br: xcheer

Current standings:

Keep voting!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
You still ended up having extra time to vote so thank you to the 12 nations who helped us!
::ceca :seou: ::mida :us: :br: :be: ::ista :es: ::kans :jp: :md: :west: xheart

Final standings:

39​

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
WV 150

Singer Ivy‘s comeback 3rd album title song ‘Touch Me’ MV has been deemed inappropriate for broadcast and banned by broadcast companies.

Her company said on 30th October, “The MV to ‘Touch Me’ has been banned from broadcast on the reasons of too many sexual and adult reference. It has been regulated for viewing only for those above 19 years old.”

It was also said that the scenes which were viewed inappropriate were the scene where Ivy dances with the male main character, and also other revealing scenes in the MV.

Ivy’s company also said, “This took us off place, we felt sorry that the MV was banned from broadcast because it is Ivy’s comeback after 2 years.” The company stated that they may not consider editing the MV at all.​

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
my initial plan for 142 was to send *gasp* men but as grinch withdrew and gaelle is on a break, I decided to switch it with my 143 entry.
so............ i know I said I would send........... gasp............. men for 143 but I might not!!!! There is a song by women I've been OBSESSED (and its possibly the second Korean song this year I was obsessed with?) so I want to send them asap, because I think someone will take it before my free spot at 149 🤡
For 149: probably the *gasp* men from 142
The men I was supposed to send in 142, 143 and 149 will finally have their time to shine!!!
WV 151

Top Bottom