Me but in other countries:

🇰🇷 🇰🇷 🇰🇷

[ALL WV ENTRIES]
[ALL 12 POINTS]
[STATISTICS]

🇰🇷 🇰🇷 🇰🇷

Last edited:

cegs5

1345 varieties of potato found in one sacred Peruvian valley? I didn't think this country could get anymore iconic but I was wrong.
WV127 Potato Park
yes, we do have potatoes, pots, panpipes and hot hits... also, did you know Peru means turkey in Portuguese? Iconic! I bet you are booking a holiday to Peru right now, welcome!

Last edited:

fer20

yes, we do have potatoes, pots, panpipes and hot hits...
:pe: Plus peruvian pima cotton and alpaca "wool". Maca powder, maybe one of the most recent trendy "superfoods". Quinoa. Yacon (I've thought it was brought from ASIA :oops: to Brazil by Japanese immigrants, apparently Japanese-Brazilian farmers introduced the cultivation of yacon in the 90s) :pe:

also, did you know Peru means turkey in Portuguese? Iconic!
:pe:Peru is also a slang for penis :pe:

anaraqueen

Veteran
Also I am GLAD I have a PQ for 127, because my entry would flop hard in a semi. Well it's a bit... aggressive... and in your face... with words being spoken. Ahem, we are truly aiming the place of true winners. xqueenbitch

I had this locked song when I first had a :kr: PQ and I think it might even fit better the whole celebration theme, but I decided to keep going with my original choice this time - which, btw, was my PQ for 125 had I won with Ju Bora.

Oh, and I finally finished my WV statistics! You can check out here if you sinned against me or not (or if I'm hartless (sic) confirmed with you). I also made two playlist: for all my entries and for all my 12 points. All of them are up to date!

Also, more news!!!! In 128, I'll celebrate 30 editions of WV and I decided to do my first NF since 115! I have got a little help for it and, if you like some of the k-pop gg releases this years, i'm counting on your presence.

Amir

no sinning can be found,
and you also have done your part to please me xqueenbitch

Top Bottom