:7: :ca:
:6: :nl:
:5: :vn: :susa: :ie:
:4: :seou: :is: :us:
:3: :uk: :cy: :pome:
:2: :sobr:
:1: :svea: :neus:

Dkjfg7-XgAAvuxi.jpg

omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!! sorry if i forgot anyone. i was updating while show was happening but i was shaken.gif at some times and might have forgotten. but anyway thank you so much, i'd never expect to get a medal so soon. not only i won the semi (OMG), it's the first i've received such amount of 12s in my life xbow i couldn't do this without you. and it's also so pleasing to see some people who usually don't vote for my stuff giving some points here. hopefully this is not the last time xheart

i dedicate this medal to @nekoisneko as he was the one who suggested the song to me and deserves all the merit here as well. much obliged for such a little gem

aaaaaaaaaaaa i'm so overwhelmed!!!!!!!!!!!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
125 hint

tenor.gif

After two fantastic results thanks to suggestions from amazing people, I'll go with something I have on my shortlist for around two years, way before I took :kr: here in WV. It's a feels good retropop that fits my mood atm, so I think it is the best moment to send it. xcheer

I'll be surprised if it stays out of the bottom 3 in the semi though. :lol:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
i'm gonna do a bit of a rant here about some stuff

some people know or at least have noticed that i'm not at my best mental state now ever since quarantine started. many many things have been affecting me and i've been on the verge of having mental breakdowns - fortunately, didn't have one yet.

one of these things has been related to how unwell i've been doing here. i can't pretend i'm just "well i flopped that's alright", when in reality i go "no i'm a failure". i'd been flopping with my own choices since 119 and, while i really enjoy my past two entries, i cant deny that having my only two top 5 spots from songs suggested by other people instead of being my own choice did somehow hurt me. it left me thinking that "i can't even choose songs for a contest, can i really do anything right?".

it was one of the reasons i pushed midnight to be my current entry (it was scheduled for 128). the other reason was pretty much said before: it is a feels good retropop. it makes me feel a bit better about me, my own mind and everything surrounding me. that being said, it's a style of song i normally don't see in wv, let alone doing well at it, so add this to the my flops: i've been expecting a massive flop.

but it actually made through! and its qualification made me believe a bit more in myself, even if it's for a little while and i return to the unstable scared girl i am, but it was something that made my day. it's been so long since i've felt this good.

so let me just thank you for your support, from the bottom of my heart. i really needed this.

Top Bottom