[STATISTICS]

🇰🇷 🇰🇷 🇰🇷

8EsZ.gif

Last edited:

Steffan

Re: South Korea

Really good song, couldn't get it out of my head

But... but... but... It's a hit for the singer not the song :eek:

Anyways, agreeing with ditz, since the last hint was really obvious ^^ However, for those who like more hints:

Hint 03:

Final hint will be posted tomorrow :)

Steffan

And the final hint...

Hint 04:

The artist will be revealed (as if you don't already know who it is xD) tomorrow :)

Steffan

As you may (or may not) have guessed, the second representative of South Korea in WV will be:

tumblr_m8ys6qSxGk1rc4ca8o2_500.jpg

BoA

Explaination of the hints:

Hope you enjoy our choice and grow to like BoA as much as I do. Stay tuned as the NF with 7 songs from this singer will be posted soon ^^

nekoisneko

OMG OMG OMG OMG

She is my fave singer (for a single singer)

THIS GONNA BE AWESOME !!!

and right now, she has concert in Indonesia (With SM Town World Tour) :) :) :)

Steffan

OMG OMG OMG OMG

She is my fave singer (for a single singer)

THIS GONNA BE AWESOME !!!

and right now, she has concert in Indonesia (With SM Town World Tour) :) :) :)

OMG That's awesome! Are you going? I wish they held concerts around here sometimes :(

nekoisneko

OMG That's awesome! Are you going? I wish they held concerts around here sometimes :(

They (SM Town Management) held concert in Jakarta, Indonesia.
There are lot of great South Korean singers (SNSD, Super Junior, TVXQ, Kangta, your entry for next edition :lol: , etc).
I don't really like the overreact in Indonesia to K-Pop. (Though I listen to many K-Pop) :p
Teenagers in Indonesia really adore Korean Singer. (They think korean singer are handsome and beautiful, which is fake :lol:)
FYI, the tickets are SOLD OUT only in few hours. (and you have to wait almost more than 12 hours until the ticket booth is opened)
even Super Junior had three days concert in April. :twisted:

I'm not going there.
First, the concert held in Jakarta. (I'm living in Bandung, it takes 3-4 hours for a trip)
Second, the ticket's price is a little bit expensive. ($50 - $250 for a ticket)
Third, there will be a GREAT traffic congestion. (this one can make me crazy)
Fourth, you have to very EXTRA effort to get a ticket.

One thing i can see from her (based on today afternoon's press conference on TV), she looks different.
maybe she did a surgery for her nose. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think they'll held concert somewhere in Europe. (K-wave is happening everywhere). :lol:

theditz83

Veteran

I think they'll held concert somewhere in Europe. (K-wave is happening everywhere). :lol:

I would be delighted about this fact if it was 2NE1 or KARA or T-ara fuelling the international popularity in K-pop, but the fact that it's PSY that's responsible for it makes me die a little bit inside :(

Steffan

They held a concert in Paris not too long ago, but they should make some kind of tour... There are lots of k-pop parties in clubs around here so that's fine too ^^

Tinchey

I would be delighted about this fact if it was 2NE1 or KARA or T-ara fuelling the international popularity in K-pop, but the fact that it's PSY that's responsible for it makes me die a little bit inside :(

SNSD and Wonder Girls are set to be the frontliners of Hallyu. 2NE1 is planning their US debut for a long time now, and I doubt they'll be appealing for the US market. Kara and T-ara are both from relatively small production houses (DSP and Core Entertainment) which are not as big as YG, JYP and SM that are the ones trying to break into the world. There is still hope for those two! Kara is one of the most popular groups in Japan, even more popular than SNSD, and T-ara has had TOP 5 singles everytime they released a song. The biggest problem with Koreans singing in english is that members have problem pronouncing letter 'R' and they mix it with 'L', but they can work it out
And there were SM Town concerts in Paris, New York and other major cities. KPOP IS SPREADING! - thanks to PSY. :lol:

Steffan

Welcome to WorldVision 02, South Korean NF!!!
:kr: :kr: :kr: :kr: :kr: :kr: :kr:

dP6Hd.jpg

Our second entry will be sung by one of the most popular Korean artist today. The queen of k-pop herself, miss BoA Kwon. This NF will consist of 7 of my fave songs sung by her. So, here are the songs:

Since the NF consists of a somewhat large number of songs, we are providing a recap to help you in your voting:

Now, the voting system is really simple. You just rank the entries from fave to least fave and assign them points (7-6-5-4-3-2-1), 7 going to your favorite song and 1 to your least favorite entry. You can then send those votes to me via PM.

The deadline is 28th September at 23:59 CET.

Please vote ^^ (And feel free to comment as well)

strajker

Re: South Korea | *** WV2 NF BoA *** Ddl: 28th September 23:59 CET *** Please vote ^^ ***

oh oh oh oh hurricane penis!

Steffan

I expected her new song "Only Love" to be in the NF, I love it!! But anyway, I like her as an artist overall, so I'm sure I'll like the ones you chose too! :D
She has so many amazing songs that it would be impossible to fit them all in one NF :) Hope you enjoy the ones we picked as well ^^

oh oh oh oh hurricane penis!
Silly me, silly me, crotchy noob!

Also thanx to the voters so far xheart

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Re: South Korea | *** WV2 NF BoA *** Ddl: 28th September 23:59 CET *** Please vote ^^ ***

Oh, now I just listen recap - I will listen all song later and will vote! :mrgreen:

theditz83

Veteran

You included Valenti!!! :D xyaay

I'll be listening to all songs later and will send Scotland's votes xup

Top Bottom