Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
yasssss swan swan swan

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Also, six finals in a row, two top 5 finishes, one top 3 finish and a win? That's just my best run on this site AND the best korean run on this contest. I'm honoured. xlove

TOO BAD THE GOOD STREAK IS GONNA END NEXT EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had another song locked on for 129 but stuff happened and I just HAD to change. Let's say it's a special song for me - some might even know it already. However, it's not something that looks... strong? Competitive? That would get support from many pots?

I DON'T CARE IT'S AN IMPORTANT SONG TO ME AND BEING ABLE TO SHARE IT ALREADY FEELS LIKE A DREAM

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
WV 129

xcry xcry xcry xcry xcry SO WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS xcry xcry xcry xcry xcry

Back in 2009, I got a phone from China when my beautiful pink Motorola V3 just exploded out of the blue. The Chinese phone arrived with some files in its storage already, included a song called "korea song" that I had never heard before and thought it was a massive bop. So basically, there was no way I could find out the song name, as Shazam and Soundhound weren't really a thing.

One sad day, I had to format all files in my Chinese phone and korea song was deleted... with me forgetting to transfer the file to my computer. Silly me. So that was it. Korea song was lost in obscurity. Ever since then, it has been 11 years of me looking for it and asking around K-pop groups in many social networks "HI HELP ME FIND A SONG IT'S A 4 MIN SONG SUNG BY A MALE-FEMALE DUET IT STARTS SLOW EMOSHEN THEN IT BECOMES SUPER FAST WOOOO". Without success. I could tell it was a 1st gen song by the structure of it, which narrowed down a bit on my search. Still, couldn't find it.

Then last month Eurodance spin-off happened, and while I was on plug with @RainyWoods and he asked me to help him finding something for the spin-off. As we were listening to Japanese songs, I just searched japanese eurodance on youtube. One of the first suggestions was a video titled "TECHNO COREANO KOREAN EURODANCE samira when I look". I thought "oooooooooooo if it's a bop, I'll save it to WV". So I clicked it

and

it

was

korea

song

!!!!!!!!!!

I was without words. Over a decade looking for it for me to find it when I wasn't even trying. I was shaking. I was screaming. I was typing "KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI I JUST FOUND THIS SONG AFTER 11 YEARS OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD". The moment I found this (and in not a potato quality video), I just knew I had to send it. Postponed my locked pick and done. Korea Song was ready to be a WV 129 entry...

...and then the Eurodance Spin-Off started and who was there? Correct. KOREA SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Courtesy of living legend @Steffan. I was screaming shocked without words. I mean, what are the odds? :lol: I even messaged Steffan saying "SIS YOU JUST SPOILED MY NEXT WV ENTRY BUT I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU". And talking a bit, we realized we found out the song by the same video.

Long story short: THANK YOU VERY MUCH Pablo Apaza FOR UPLOADING TECHNO COREANO KOREAN EURODANCE samira when I look YOU MADE A GIRL HAPPY

Anyway, I expect this to flop massively, but as I said before, it feels like a miracle to send a song extremely adored by 12 y/o Ana and 24 y/o Ana. Hope you enjoy it as well. xlove

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
korea song story so emoshen xcry xcry

bless the gods above for samira when I look xpray

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Oh yeah, it reminds me that since it's a cover, I should show you the original version, shouldn't I? xheat

Also bop but without KOREA SONG story without EMOSHEN

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Well. Can't deny it hurts to DNQ with such a special song to me, especially when you come so close :lol: that being said, I expected to massively flop and I didn't so thank you so much for loving it as much as I do. xlove

For 130 we will be sending................. ass xangel

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
WV 130

I had something else locked (coming in 131!) but a freaking INITIAL D tribute was too much for me, I had to change my plans.

Enjoy ....................ass. xangel

Last edited:
Top Bottom