🇰🇷 🇰🇷 🇰🇷

[ALL WV ENTRIES]
[ALL 12 POINTS]
[STATISTICS]

🇰🇷 🇰🇷 🇰🇷

8EsZ.gif

Last edited:

cegs5

1345 varieties of potato found in one sacred Peruvian valley? I didn't think this country could get anymore iconic but I was wrong.
WV127 Potato Park
yes, we do have potatoes, pots, panpipes and hot hits... also, did you know Peru means turkey in Portuguese? Iconic! I bet you are booking a holiday to Peru right now, welcome!

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
xheat Justice for La Tigresa del Oriente... but saving her for a karaoke spin-off

Also, I’m voting for eggs, lots of protein and calcium... and their windy effects is perfect for social distance atm.
oh my god i will have to vote for karaoke every time now xbow this sounds like a winner

fer20

yes, we do have potatoes, pots, panpipes and hot hits...

:pe: Plus peruvian pima cotton and alpaca "wool". Maca powder, maybe one of the most recent trendy "superfoods". Quinoa. Yacon (I've thought it was brought from ASIA :oops: to Brazil by Japanese immigrants, apparently Japanese-Brazilian farmers introduced the cultivation of yacon in the 90s) :pe:

also, did you know Peru means turkey in Portuguese? Iconic!

:pe:Peru is also a slang for penis :pe:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
DON'T FORGET YOU HAVE UNTIL SATURDAY NIGHT TO RESPOND AND YOU WON'T TAKE MORE THAN A MINUTE IT'S TIGHT RIGHT NOW YOUR VOICE MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Thank you to all 18 (!!!!) voters. xheat

Sushi won with 8 voters received and the video has been sent. Peace, stay home and eat well.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

I've always wanted to use this video so thank you for the opportunity. xcry

:12: :it: :seou: :vn: :dk: :fr:
:10: :br: :jp:
:8: :be: :us: :ir: Saudi Arabia
:7: :neus:
:6: :susa: ::berl
:5: :bg: :pt:
:3: :lond: Kyushu
:1: :co: :west: :fo:

I don't even know what to say anymore :lol: just dsfklfdsljkdjldlkldsnlslfdsjk AAAAAAA THANK YOU. I'll even try on some sushi when quarantine is over to celebrate the sushi win (note: I hate sushi #justiceforfries).

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Also I am GLAD I have a PQ for 127, because my entry would flop hard in a semi. Well it's a bit... aggressive... and in your face... with words being spoken. Ahem, we are truly aiming the place of true winners. xqueenbitch

I had this locked song when I first had a :kr: PQ and I think it might even fit better the whole celebration theme, but I decided to keep going with my original choice this time - which, btw, was my PQ for 125 had I won with Ju Bora.
giphy.gif

Oh, and I finally finished my WV statistics! You can check out here if you sinned against me or not (or if I'm hartless (sic) confirmed with you). I also made two playlist: for all my entries and for all my 12 points. All of them are up to date!

Also, more news!!!! In 128, I'll celebrate 30 editions of WV and I decided to do my first NF since 115! I have got a little help for it and, if you like some of the k-pop gg releases this years, i'm counting on your presence.
TsMcmM7.png

Amir

Veteran
no sinning can be found,
and you also have done your part to please me xqueenbitch

Top Bottom