[ALL WV ENTRIES]
[ALL 12 POINTS]
[STATISTICS]

🇰🇷 🇰🇷 🇰🇷

8EsZ.gif

Last edited:

Tinchey

Re: South Korea

Oprosti Stefan zaboravio sam. :( But I think whatever wins will be fine with me. :D

Steffan

WV1
Revealing South Korean Entry:

Full NF Results:

Official Video:

Before leaving for Rio to participate in the first ever WordVision contest, T-ara and Davichi hosted a special TV show in which they revealed the people of South Korea the song which they will sing. The South Korean team decided to keep the choreography simple and make it as flattering as possible to the song, focusing mostly on the group's vocal abilities. Here is the live version of their appearance, and how their stage performance will probably look like on the actual contest:

theditz83

Veteran

My second fave won with my fave just 1 point behind in second place! Great result and a beautiful ballad - love the melody :)

Good luck South Korea xup

Steffan

Yay! Thanx for voting for South Korea and letting us qualify to the final guys :D xheart

Steffan

Ok, so, South Korea will be hosting a NF for the next edition of WV as well... Like in the previous one, this NF will also consist of 7 songs by one pre-selected artist. Several hints will be posted during the next few days, but I assume many of you will know who it is even after the first 1-2 because they will be pretty straight-forward.

Sooo :) In my opinion the first hint is totally obvious but never-mind :p It expresses mine and general crowd thoughts about the artist...

Hint 01:

Steffan

Lol I figured some of you would guess it fast :p

For those who still don't know who it is:

Hint 02:

Top Bottom