[ALL 12 POINTS]
[STATISTICS]

🇰🇷 🇰🇷 🇰🇷

8EsZ.gif

Last edited:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Re: South Korea | *** WV2 NF BoA *** Ddl: 28th September 23:59 CET *** Please vote ^^ ***

Voted too for South Korean Britney Spears :mrgreen:

Jim

Re: South Korea | *** WV2 NF BoA *** Ddl: 28th September 23:59 CET *** Please vote ^^ ***

:ar: VOTED!

Steffan

Sooo... Time for the last Sneak-Peak of the voting 20 voters so far :D That's like a lot and thank you all for voting xheart

Current standings:

01. 102
02. 100
03. 98
04. 77
05. 67
06. 65
07. 51

Three songs are way above others. Any one of them can still win, so feel free to help us choose if you still haven't voted ^^

Thanx to all the voters so far and please vote if you still haven't done so :D

Steffan

Just a reminder that you have just a bit over 12 hours left to vote ^^

We have a tie for the first place, so a tie-breaker would be appreciated :)

theditz83

Veteran

Gutted that Valenti didn't make it - but I guess it means I can pop it on my WLSC/NSC potentials list :lol:

Tinchey

Yay my fav won! xheart

Steffan

WV2
Revealing South Korean Entry:

Full NF Results:

Official Video:

BoA hosted a special "good bye and good luck" TV show in which she revealed the winning song to the South Korean people. The South Korean team decided focus on BoA's excellent dancing abilities which will set her apart from other contestants and make her song pop even more. Here is the video of the said appearance, and how the stage performance will probably look like on the actual contest:

[I hope you'll grow to like the song even if it wasn't one of your faves in the NF, and once again thanks so much for all your votes xheart]

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Just listening to the songs, and I was surprised to realize that this time my favourite won for SK :mrgreen: xup

Steffan

Re: South Korea | *** WV2 *** BoA - The Shadow ***

Thanks to everyone who voted for BoA... sad that we didn't make it but it's fine :p

superman_kid.jpeg

Brace yourselves for our next NF!

(image is the hint)​

Steffan

Re: South Korea | *** WV2 *** BoA - The Shadow ***

It would be better if it was Everlasting IMO! Best song of the NF by far!

Everlasting and HV were battling it out the whole time and Shadow came in with the last several voters and won... On the last day of voting there was a tie between HV and Everlasting and I asked for a tiebreaker and the two new voters gave the highest marks to Shadow and let it win... I'm not that disappointed as I love "The Shadow", but I must say I did expect to qualify...

Hope you all like our next entries more :D

Steffan

Re: South Korea | *** WV3 *** NF Hint ***

Welcome to WorldVision 03, South Korean NF!!!
:kr: :kr: :kr: :kr: :kr: :kr: :kr:

yzM0D.jpg

Our third entry will be sung by, probably, the most popular Korean boyband today, Super Junior. This NF will consist of 6 songs sung by them, and 1 sung as a solo by their member, YeSung. So, here are the songs:

Since the NF consists of a somewhat large number of songs, we are providing a recap to help you in your voting:

(sorry for the bad quality, something went wrong :()

Now, the voting system is really simple. You just rank the entries from fave to least fave and assign them points (7-6-5-4-3-2-1), 7 going to your favorite song and 1 to your least favorite entry. You can then send those votes to me via PM.

The deadline is 20th October at 17:00 CET.

Please vote ^^ (And feel free to comment as well)

Top Bottom