[ALL 12 POINTS]
[STATISTICS]

🇰🇷 🇰🇷 🇰🇷

8EsZ.gif

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: South Korea // BEST OF ASIA: The BoA NF for WV 115

My favorite K-pop song ever is in this NF. I will vote - could you please nag me if I haven't done so by Saturday?

It was this one. I'm so pissed the election calendar worked out as it did and thrilled this made it even without a certain :12: from me. xheart

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Re: South Korea // BEST OF ASIA: The BoA NF for WV 115

It was this one. I'm so pissed the election calendar worked out as it did and thrilled this made it even without a certain :12: from me. xheart

petition to consider calvin's :12: as the exclusive televoting vote!!!

Thank you for your love xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: South Korea // WV 115: BoA - Hurricane Venus

::mida and :il: having the same :12: and 50% identical votes xheat

I was too busy looking at how similar my votes with :br: were to realise we were almost the same. xheat What a moment in history this is. xbow

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Re: South Korea // WV 116: Back to my usual flop!!!!

So, still not a top 10 but at least it was 13th, which is a great number here in Koreazil (#freesquid). Also, 6th in the semi!!!! My highest so far. Thanks! xheat

:12: :seou: :il: :se: :de:
:10: ::sy
:8: :br:
:7: :bg:
:6: ::mida
:4: :es: :fr: :ua:
:3: :it: :jp: ::sthm :hu:
:2: ::mazo :west: :paci: :gr:

xrosexrosexrose

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

for 116: I'll keep my first option as the main option. second one will be the backup.

HINT

giphy.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

[MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] That time your Kpop idol met my Jpop queen and made beautiful, beautiful music together.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

[MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] That time your Kpop idol met my Jpop queen and made beautiful, beautiful music together.

that's just talent being blessed to us xheat legends

make them eligible to be sent by usa and send it. win confirmed!!!!!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

that's just talent being blessed to us xheat legends

make them eligible to be sent by usa and send it. win confirmed!!!!!

Well............ long story long. I once actually several times tried to push through sending Crystal Kay from Mid-Atlantic States. Sent poor Ashley a bunch of links from dark corners of the internet. Articles about Crystal's Dad being from New Jersey and how she was basically born at sea on a US airbase in Japanese waters (or so goes the myth), and I seem to recall the response I got being something like "if you had United States we'd likely accept her but not with just a region"xqueenbitch Crystal Kay flopped though when I once suggested her hit Superman to a dear old juror who used to played the game:( I was such a Crystal fanboy back in the day. My gamertag on Xbox even was Crystal Kai XX at one point:cool:

Utada Hikaru I think is my only Jpop favourite I could actually very safely send from United States considering she was born here.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Well............ long story long. I once actually several times tried to push through sending Crystal Kay from Mid-Atlantic States. Sent poor Ashley a bunch of links from dark corners of the internet. Articles about Crystal's Dad being from New Jersey and how she was basically born at sea on a US airbase in Japanese waters (or so goes the myth), and I seem to recall the response I got being something like "if you had United States we'd likely accept her but not with just a region"xqueenbitch Crystal Kay flopped though when I once suggested her hit Superman to a dear old juror who used to played the game:( I was such a Crystal fanboy back in the day. My gamertag on Xbox even was Crystal Kai XX at one point:cool:

Utada Hikaru I think is my only Jpop favourite I could actually very safely send from United States considering she was born here.

Crystal Kai xheat the privilege to do such a pun.

Utada could be a great choice as well. There are some K-pop artists you can send as well. :rolleyes:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Crystal Kai xheat the privilege to do such a pun.

Utada could be a great choice as well. There are some K-pop artists you can send as well. :rolleyes:

You telling me I can send KARA?xpray Cause if not you’re going to be held at potato gunpoint to send them one day very soon.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

You telling me I can send KARA?xpray Cause if not you’re going to be held at potato gunpoint to send them one day very soon.

I don't think you can send the group but you can send one of the members as a soloist :rolleyes:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Re: South Korea // WV 116: PONY - Divine

so now that my chance of streak is over once again, time to get out of my comfort zone and do worse than this round xheat

there are two people that would probably score the song i'm sending next pretty well, now watch we being in opposite semis xheat

nekoisneko

xwave

Not sure if Crystal Kay will be eligible for :kant: but Utada Hikaru and BoA are eligible xcat

Amir

Veteran
Re: South Korea // WV 117: praying for a lucky draw

I hope it's my suggestion and those two people are neko and me :>

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Re: South Korea // WV 117: praying for a lucky draw

I hope it's my suggestion and those two people are neko and me :>

It's not a suggestion this time (but it will come i promise!!!!!)
I think you are one of the people who might like more but I also though you would like capsule DONT TRUST ME!!!!!

I'll tell you all who they are after I get a hot zero from both x

Top Bottom