Contact us

SOLENTOYA || Goody Bye. Au Revoir. Adios. Auf Wiedersehen. Arrivederci & so on.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
divider.png

top-title.png

divider.png

flag-and-tv-title.png

flag-smaller.png
tv-logo-smaller.png

divider.png

about-solentoya.png

HEAD OF STATE - King Felipe I Castello-Ramos
PRIME MINISTER - Safiyah Aydin (assumed office January 2020)

CAPITAL - San Luciana
LANGUAGE - Solish, Hae (Minority)
POPULATION - 45,986,595 (2019 estimate)
CURRENCY - Sol (§)

For more information head on over to our wikia page

divider.png

Last edited:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hit after hit

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This is a sad day for the contest and it will not be the same for me. Solentoya has been one of the reasons I've returned to WLSC (and to the main roster later) and it's been such a journey since 2016, crazy how many years have been since, it feels much shorter. Hope you will continue to develop your nation as part of the Natia universe, even if Solentoya entered their Slovakia era. ❤️

Milos-BC

It really saddens me to read this post but I can understand the reasons because, very often, I also struggle to keep up due to real-life obligations :(

It's definitely a huge loss for the community and for the contest as well. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and I hope to see you back someday!

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Part 2:

These were the songs that received :12: :10: or :8: from ::bal, and some will forever be on the "Balearica Island Douze Points" playlist on YouTube (not the reju and WLSC 12s tho, at least not yet), but there were several other songs you sent that also helped in making Solentoya one of my favorite nations in this contest. Plus, you seemed to like many of my entries, there aren't that many in this contest who do that, so you'll definitely be missed. :(

Veliky

And here goes one of my top pointers (Solentoya is the 10th nation in NSC to whom I gave the most points). SHAME.

These guilty pleasures are still playing in Kamandé's playlist and shall be remembered:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you for all of your kinda messages and your lists of your favourite Solentoyan entries. xheart It means a lot to read, and it's nice to see that our time in NSC has touched many of you. I didn't expect such a response from so many, I appreciate it a lot.

esc87fan

Sad to see Solentoya go. I was so happy when you sent "The Loneliest Girl" from Carole & Tuesday that you got my 12

See you around WV, Ashley! :)

Barish

I was consistenly looking forward to see what Solentoya brought to the table, both during my time in WLSC and recently in NSC so I'm sad to hear your withdrawal. :(

That being sad I completely get your motivations behind this decision. It's hard to keep up when the overall feeling isn't enjoyable any more.

Fare thee well Solentoya, the land of iconic sunny bops. You'll be missed dearly!

Eulaliya

Same to you, I'm leaving NSC because I feel this is not a contest for me and I need to take my time off it for mental reasons

randajad

Veteran
Ever since I have seen your post I tried to write something smart and honestly I am too bad with words to express how much sad I am that you decided to withdraw. May your new free time serve you well and may you rejoin us soon again. :(

nofuxCZ

I wish you good luck in all of your future endeavors, whatever it may be. I also struggled with what I should write, but I just wanted to let you know, that even though we were not so close music-wise, I appreciated what you brought to the contest and your contribution will surely be missed. One of the most iconic pot 1 nations is withdrawing and that is always something which is sad.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
My parting gift as promised, a full scoresheet showing Solentoyas voting from debut to now.

88Fmvje.png

disclaimer for any minor inaccuracies.

SOLENTOYA NSC ENTRIES PLAYLIST
3 are missing

Rmetr0

Woah-oh-oh, 114 warmest thanks & kisses & hugs from ::svo to ::sol 🤗😍

And definitely gonna include this playlist in our radio stations xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah passing the 100 point mark and I was only taking part half the time you were xheat I really should do my own stats to see if I've given you as much love back :lol: I'm sure I have, that TADSOL relationship been hella strong 💪

I know you've been thinking about leaving for some time now and I totally get your reasoning but I'm gonna miss ::sol so much xcry (and not just for the points x)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
My parting gift as promised, a full scoresheet showing Solentoyas voting from debut to now.

88Fmvje.png

disclaimer for any minor inaccuracies.

SOLENTOYA NSC ENTRIES PLAYLIST
3 are missing
I shall treasure that iconic :7: from Solentoya. xheat Practically taste buddies.

Top Bottom