Contact us

Slutfiesta NSC spin-off >>> Aiyeto Nuva, Xia island, Rehi Kaita <<< The best bitch was revealed

MiraShadowMan

Uberslut is in!

rgh7llB.png

cQpOpVK.png

Uto

Veteran
All these people giving me one point. It hurts my feelings.

jk i have no feelings use me

Uto

Veteran
Ashley would be proud of that post.

Uto

Veteran
As slutty as Slutopolis can be, there is always that one Uberslut. Seems only fair that it would win. Congratulations. Of course my thanks to everyone for giving us a great result by supporting us.

Mira, congrats on deep web hosting. I bet nothing will be said of this hosting job ever again on forum because people are just too shocked. That doesn't mean it didn't just happen.

Lenalite

Whew, this spinoff could not have turned out any better! Our 10 points winning (Congrats Uberslut!) and Hypjørgy ending tied 3rd with Puzzi's Sereclarish classic (which had obvz received our 12 points), joined by our 8 and 7 points in 2nd and 5th place! xheart We are truly ecstatic! xcheer
Also loved the show and the iconic visuals, well done Sexi Kaita! xcheer

iowacorn

Thank you for 10th everybody and спасибо огромное, Мирослава. I've never seen anything like this show before and I probably never will again. Your novelty brings me life. 💜

PYCE SLTZ

ferret

Congratulations to ::ufe Урфин Джус on this amazing victory! xcheer We are happy with everything, although we were in one of the last places... xbeee Thank you! Mira tried, it was creative, but apparently many were not ready for such revelations. :mrgreen::lol:

Kimrt

Amazing winner and a spectacular show and presentation!! Well done to both of you :D..

Thank you for the points for Kimmystan xheart

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh, thank you very much everyone who voted for Uferbruht, I am glad that this song managed to win this spin-off. Normally this kind of songs is not my cup of tea but I do have some guilty pleasures, with Ostavljam Te being one of them. And this spin-off had some great songs for my taste as well xheart The host entry, of course, built a whole new universe @MiraShadowMan 🔥

Seok-jin

Thanks to everyone who voted for BTS and brought us the Place of Real Winners. xheart
Also thanks Mira for hosting this spin-off. You did a great job! xcheer

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Interesting show. ;)

Congrats Uberslut! It was one of the songs that came close to points from me, there were actually only a couple of songs I didn't like here. :eek:

Big thanks to Puzzi for that 12 xheart, and thanks to everyone else for surprisingly many points as well. :D

Top Bottom