Contact us

SLOVENSKO - Slovakia 2010 - Kristína - Horehronie

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

VedatiNet

Eventhough the performance was bad i really hoped that Slovakia will pass. And that old **** backing vocalist made everything even worse :evil: :evil: though she sounded perfect at studio version :evil: :evil: :evil:

alexa

Although the song is amazing and I really liked it, I have to say that Kristina did not deserve to enter the final. She was stone-cold and has no charisma whatsoever. Not to mention awful staging and costumes! What a pitty! Such a great song destroyed by amateurs!

wittgenstein

alexa said:
Although the song is amazing and I really liked it, I have to say that Kristina did not deserve to enter the final. She was stone-cold and has no charisma whatsoever. Not to mention awful staging and costumes! What a pitty! Such a great song destroyed by amateurs!

totally agree. 100%.

ParadiseES

^

Then we had had only 4-5 deserved finalists from semi 1.
Nobody denies that Kristina didn't deserve it, but the fact that SHE DID deserve it more than some other who made it ;)

sannerz

I just love how her song are a great mix of ethno and pop. It doesn't seem contrived at all. FLows well. Her result in 2010 was so unfair. :(

Milos-BC

^^ I agree. She was one of my favorites in 2010 and I still can't believe she flopped that badly :( However it was mostly due to bad performance on the night. It totally ruined the song.

A-lister

Veteran
^^ The "hallelujah" part is what killed the performance mostly :lol:

Totally agree, I love that part in studio version, but they made it so weird in live version.

I'm sad for her and Slovakia, Horehronie is one of the best ESC entries of all time imo, but she is not a strong performer :( I mean it's not as if she did an awful job in ESC, but she just seemed so nervous and out of place during the whole performance... and yeah the "Hallelujah" part was badly made live.

Anyways, Kristina just released a new song... and I love it :)

rajo

Dear Kristina,

your Eurovision 2010 entry is so touching and still so catchy, that I couldn't resist to buy the song. This is something I don't normally do, because I find Eurovision songs not worthy enough to listen to them. But I listen to your song all the time, and I'm gutted by reason of your defeat.

xheart

Top Bottom