Contact us

SLOVENSKO - Slovakia 2010 - Kristína - Horehronie

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Raul_Spain

EBU should give every year two spots in the final for countries that never qualify in fairness.

Stella

OMG I was sure that Slovakia will win the semi...Iit was a big shock from a big favorite this year :) ..For me it was a great performance,I laughed when I saw poor Kristina was trembling :) She is the most beautiful girl from semi1 ;)

strajker

Slovakia should win first semi, I could not believe, there is no Slovakia in Finals :( I hope it's just some error in results, and they will let them in Finals xD or something will happen to somewhone will withdraw and let in Slovakia :D

DS152

DS152 said:
Milos-BC said:
DS152 said:
Sure, and I don't want anyone thinking I'm anti-Slovakia, or against this song; 'cus I would love for Kristina and Slovakia to pass to the Final. Nela and Kamil were one of my favourites last year, and in my personal Top 5 also.

I just think in terms of Eurovision; some countries will always get votes, no matter what they send; Greece, Russia, Turkey, to name three, but there are some countries, who, no matter who or what they send will never get many votes at all, or never enough to make an inpact; Andorra, Monaco, Czech Republic, Poland, Montenegro, and hastily add Slovakia to that list.

I also think that some countries partially belong on the above list, besides having one, what people would class as a 'stand-out' year; Bulgaria, Slovenia, Belgium, Cyprus, etc. - the countries who each year struggle to pass from the Semi.

:)

Don't get me wrong though, I would love to be proven wrong and for Slovakia to qualify!

Like i was stating before as well, everyone has the right on his opinion :) I can hardly agree with you, but if Slovakia does bad this year and doesn't qualify, then i don't know when they will really, there will hardly be a (much) better entry than this one in the future, imo. :)

That's how I feel after 2009's entry from Nela and Kamil failed! :)

I also think with Juries in the Semi Finals, it will throw up all kinds of havoc - and, I look forward to it, haha!

Hmm, guess I was right then. Shame Kristina didn't qualify though.

ParadiseES

strajker said:
I hope it's just some error in results, and they will let them in Finals xD
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually thought the same, cause I'm still speechless :shock:

ParadiseES

+ Camera work was especially bad for Slovakia. It was the most fucked performance yesterday :evil:

ayzelto

Kristina was quite good last night, but it was not enough. The realisation of this contest is weak, as well as Kristina's performance. Belgium, Portugal, Iceland, Greece and Albania were much better.

Milos-BC

She was my favorite too, but hands down, it was a very poor presentation. As soon as I heard her singing I was wondering is this the same singer that made me melting when I first heard the song :(

The juries are not the ones to blame, she just messed everything up with her vocal, and I can say that the "white lady" on the stage wasn't any better either (her part was awesome on the mp3 and on the Slovakian final itself), it sounded ridiculous (she even sang "hallelujah" in one part lol xD).

It's a shame but that's how it goes. Finland was robbed too, but they DID perform good, and I feel more sorry for them than for Kristina, who is only to blame (along with the back vocal lol) for this failure.

Too bad, Slovakia won't have a good song like this in the recent future :(

PeterLPZ

I also think, that she was too nervous. The NF was really great, but yesterday, nothing happend on stage. And if you heart this song the first time, there had been no reasons to vote for it. So it´s over now and the exciting thing is, that noone in Oslo is a favorite at all. Who knows, which favorite-country will go home after the 2nd semifinal. :?:

mullally

I agree that her performance wasn't the best yesterday, but at least she had a song with a good melody and rythmn! It stood out. I think the production-team has alot to answer for though! The lighting was too dark, and the filming was to hectical. You hardly saw Kristina in all that chaos.

Horerohnie really deserved to be in the final. It was one of the only songs taht really stood out from all the over-produced ballads and techno-shit. It felt real... it was my favorite right from the start.

Europe has really bad taste!!!!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Kristina's comment regarding the unfortunate outcome

I just accept the result, and now I'm moving on. I have to get a little rest now. I've had a great experience here. When I went off stage, I had a good feeling and felt a good energy from the people. I wouldn't have changed anything in my preparations if I got to do it again.

SoupDragon

I loved this song, it was my pre-favourite from the first semi final and I listened to this song so many times on my CD.
But sorry to say that the perfomance on the night was bloody awful the vocal and all round performance just lacked so much.
I'm sorry to say that Slovakia didn't deserve to qualify based on this performance.

Top Bottom