4 2.2%

5 2.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Skrzeczk

Maybe not a song that I love, but it's the first good song with nice vibe this year imo. I'll give it :7: or :8:.

aef

The live version is better than the studio version. still not sure if the song is strong enough to reach the final.
I would say in SF 2 :be: is already out, there is a big question mark behind :al:, :dk: will also be a BQ at best, you have :sm:… and only 16 countries for 10 spots. So I think their qualification is very likely.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I have nothing to say on this other than it's average at best and idc for it. Have a 4.

aef

If you havent already listen to their most recent album Demoni, every song on it is fantastic
Especially the two main tracks, Demoni and Novi Val! Demoni would have been a very good (even better) choice for Eurovision too.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I like this a whole lot less than could have been possible. There's elements here I can appreciate, but it's a sort of rock that's just too slick and poppy for me, despite the vintage packaging. I need more grit. It's not a bad song. I do like the pre chorus for instance but then the actual chorus itself is just kind of middling in all honesty. It's a radio track and that's fine, but it's what kind of pushes me away a bit unfortunately. It's hard to say how it will fare at the contest.

:6: respectable points from me

Ezio

Veteran
kinda mediocre, but the best so far. Has stage potential for sure

Anthony Tesla

This is like the good version of what Bulgaria attempted last year.

Well produced, it does have a very chill vibe, almost like a song that always existed. Don't know if my favorite, but between this, Norway and Spain, a VERY NEEDED improvement.

harey

I've already put the song on my playlist, it is totally my style of music.

:12: points for Slovenia, and I really love a lot of their entries in the past years!

Ali_

The music video is good but the live performance is way better but pretty much all reactions on YT are on the mv (which I get because that's what's on the ESC channel) which is frustrating

Top Bottom